Pre-Sequel - 2

~You

We held on to anything we could as we soared to Elpis before we all got thrown to the back together as we crashed onto the moon's surface. We all groaned as we slowly got up except for Claptrap who was stuck on his back.

Arix: "Everyone still alive...?"

Athena: "For the most part."

Timothy: "Sorta..."

Wilhelm: "Second crash I've gone through today... I'm ready for another!"

Claptrap: "Little help guys? Guys?"

Ignoring him, I looked out the window to get a feel on where we were only for a quick thought to enter my head.

Arix: "Uh, guys? How are we suppose to breath?"

At that point we all looked at each other either mentally or physically facepalm. 

Claptrap: "Looks like you guys are screwed but me on the other hand will be perfectly fine! I'll remember you all fondly, now can someone help me up?"

Luckily someone was tapping into our Echoes who sounded friendly enough.

???: "You okay? Well, I can answer that: You're not okay. The second you open this door all the oxygen is gonna vent and you're gonna suffocate. It'll hurt a lot and your eyes will pop like grapes when the pressure differential gets too harsh. So, here's my plan when ready, open the door and follow me to my oxygen bubble. Sound good?" I was about ot answer but, " Don't answer, conserve your oxygen."

Arix: "Right... Deep breath everyone."

After we all took a deep breathe I pushed the button getting sucked out of it to see our so-called savior.

Janey: "Over here!" We quickly run with her trying our best to keep air in our lungs but it wasn't too long before we found the oxygen bubble where we all gasps for air, "Nearly there! It'd be embarrassing if you died now!"

Arix: "Easy for you to say!"

Claptrap: "Times like these I'm glad to be so awesome that I don't need air."

Arix: "Because you're a robot."

Claptrap: "Which supports my fact of being awesome!"

I give up on that argument quickly and run with our new ally to her base which was cozy enough to stay at.

Janey: "Everybody good? Nice to meet ya, I'm Janey Springs, junk dealer. Who're you?"

Arix: "Arix, Hyperion Engineer, this is Wilhelm, Claptrap, Aurelia, Ti- Jack, Nisha, and Athena."

I introduced everyone and although she was listening her attention drew to Athena once I mentioned her.

Janey: "Well hello~ Pleasure is mine~"