The Boy in the Back

Its English fourth period there's this boy I sit next to in my classes I don't ever speak to him well no one ever speaks to him he always has his hood up for some reason but hey he doesn't bother me it's fine. I know by the teacher asking him question his name is Alec I can't complain that he sits beside me he is very attractive I have to say. He's always drawing in his note book the drawings are good I have to say.
''Hey'' I say
''Hey?''
''That's a good drawing''
''Oh cheers''
''Hey no problem''
''Want to be friends'' I ask not expecting an answer or just no
''Yeah I don't see why not''
Oh I didn't expect that I thought he was going to say no, 'Want my number so we can text'
''Yeah sure'' he replied more nicely then before
I gave it to him so we could call later and talk he seems like a decent guy.

Alec's POV
I'm glad y/n started talking to me she's beautiful, smart and sweet. I'm going to ask her if she wants to eat lunch with me. I really like her so I'm going to ask her to go out with me but I can't just ask her I'll have to write her song I think she likes music she always has earphones in.

Your POV
He's cute yeah but I don't know if I would date him you know. But hey if it comes round to it I might. '' So Alec want to eat lunch after this class''
''Yeah sure'' he said that with the biggest smile on his face.