1 / giant brother /

( 8:30 a.m )
"Wake up bitch !" someone yelled with a knock from behind the door.
I groaned looking at the time , 8 morning. 'The fuck this giant want.' I thought to myself.
I stood up straight and made my way over to my bedroom door.

I opened it up , being greated by my giant brother, yukhei. "What?" I annoyedly ask. "Well mom want us to go grocery shopping aaand we are 30 minutes late because of you." Yukhei said with a death glare. "Oh right...saturday.. hehe yeah i'll get ready and soorry !" I slammed the door shut and run to the bathroom. We usually do grocery shopping every weekend , every morning like early in the morning to avoid crowds. Well, mom made us do that.

  I fixed my hair and grabbed my sling bag before rushed out of my room. We grab a bread before we headed out. "Let's go." I said while grabbed yukhei's arm. We bid a goodbye to our mother and walked out. "The list is long than last week." Yukhei said as he fished out the shopping list from his pocket with a frown on his face. I chuckled. "Let's just make it fast." I said and run ahead from him.

( 9.00 )
"buzzzzz" I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone to look at the notifications.
2 messages from hoechan
'Should i open the chat or grab the remaining things?' I thought for awhile before decided to just finish the grocery shopping since i've reached the last part of the list.

( 9.35 )
We finally reached home and put all the plastic bag on the kitchen counter. Its just a 10 minute walk but we stopped by a park and bought an ice cream for us to chill . Mom thanked us two before we ran upstairs. I changed into a comfy clothes and lay down my bed. I unlocked my phone and went straight to haechan's chat.

hoechanYo i wanna hang outhoechanAt your place later with johnny and yuta

hoechan
Yo i wanna hang out
hoechan
At your place later with johnny and yuta.

yurionfire
Oho sure babes
yurionfire
Me and lucas r free today

hoechan
Cool johfam

my first book yalsterr hope you like it lololz