6 / new GangGang /

next day ( 8 :00 am )

"I'll buy you a lot of ice cream if you agree to befriend with jaemin ." Haechan pleaded me with a frown beside me.

"Ice cream..nah no."
"Mcdonalds?"
"hmm....ye- no!."
"Uhhh anything you want then !!"

Haechan gave me a puppy eye with a hope that i will accept his offer.
"Anything i want?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
He hesitantly nodded his head.

"Deal."

"YES THANKS YURI !!"

"Now let me copy your homework before Mrs Song enter the class." I said as i snatched his book from his table.

( 10:30 a.m )
Haechan hung his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the cafeteria. ' i've talked to Chenle before so it won't be that awkward right...' i said to myself as we walked to Jaemin, Jisung,Jeno and Chenle's table. I decided to agree with Haechan on befriend with Jaemin today. I told him that i wont be catching feelings with Jaemin even if we're friends.

"I'll go get your food okay , you sit here with them" Haechan whispered at me as he left in a dash. The butterfly feelings made a comeback as i felt it in my stomach.

"Hi Yuri !! Have a seat here ." Chenle said with big smile on him.

"H-hey guys.. im not bothering any of y- "
"No! Of course not." Jaemin cut me off as he saw me being uncomfortable infront of him.

'Dont panic,dont panic act normal, act- ' my thoughts got cut off by someone.

"Yuri? You eat with Haechan and his friends today ?" Jaehyun said as he stopped beside our table.

"H-hey yeah." I said wearing my awkward smile . Johnny have a shocked face on him when he saw me and Jaemin sit in one table. "Okay then see you later on next class byee." Jaehyun wave at me as he and Johnny walked off to Taeyong and others.

Chenle started the conversation to make it less awkward with me and Jaemin.

"Here's you food ma'am." Haechan put a tray infront of me as he sit beside Jaemin.
"So are you guys 'friend' yet ?" Haechan asked as he shoved a whole bread in his mouth.

"Surprisingly yes." Chenle answered as he hugged the side of me and Jaemin with a grin.

( 12:07 pm )
"It was awkward until Chenle started the weirdest conversation ever."
"I'm glad that you and Jaemin are friends now." Jaehyun said as he pat my on back with a smile.

I told everything to Jaehyun as we had our class together until the end of the school today. And yes, us being us not focusing on any classes we had together.

"Hey jae, um"

"What?"

"Is Johnny unwell or something?"

"No why??"

"I don't know but I think he's avoiding me"

"Hey, I thought the same thing actually"

"Really? But why would he do that?"

( 5:05 p.m )
" let me win Yuri why you always win on every game we play !!" Yukhei shouted at me as we played xbox at his room.

"Hah you sucks" i said and he tackled me down . Our fight ended as we heard a spam notification comes from my phone on the sofa.

"Who tf spamming the chat" i said as I grabbed my phone and unlocked it instantly.

dreamers GangGang ☁️🤪🤟🏻

hoechan added you in dreamers GangGang ☁️🤪🤟🏻

jenonino
yep and then they said fukc off bithcess tryna steal
my bread and i just walk away from those crazy people

chenlol
They didn't chase and beat u up?

jenonino
i was scared if they're gonna do that but nope

jeezsung
Uh guys, i think haechan added someone

yurionfire
bitch why am i here

markass
Wait YURI??

yurionfire
No this is YUTA
bitch ofc its yuri dumbass markass

jaemint
Hello 👋

jeezsung
Hii 😸😸

chenlol
Ohh hey there 🤟🏻🤟🏻

yurionfire
Hey yall and where is that hoe chan

hoechan
Welcum new member

jenonino
STOP DOING THAT and hi yuri sorry
i didn't notice that haechan added you

yurionfire
its fine bro-

yurionfire
HEY WHY DONT U ADD ME TOO - lucas

"Seriously Yukhei." I said and gave him a glare.

hoechan
Blame your height 👻

markass
poor lucas 😞✊🏻✊🏻