7 / ramen /

friday ( 9:40 p.m )

There was no one home today . My parents went to London for their short vacation without us. We wanted to go there really bad but they said it just a short trip so they'll bring us next time .

Yukhei went to jungwoo's house for a sleepover . They invited me but I refused to go as i am not feeling so well today.

( 9:50 p.m )

lucasbieber siss did you take your medicine already?

lucasbieber
siss did you take your medicine already?

lucasbieber
oi are you dead?

lucasbieber
hey i was just kidding u r not dead yet right?

lucasbieber
.....

lucasbieber
YURIIII !! JSKSJJSSKSJ I SHOULD HAVE
NOT LEFT YOU ALONE

lucasbieber is calling you ...
Accept or Decline

"Hell-"

"YURI IS THAT YOU?"

"no-"

"WHAT? THEN WHO IS THIS?"

"YOUR SISTER DAMN CALM DOWN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY TO MY MESSAGE? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU SICK? I CAN COME-"

"CHILL YUKHEI I AM FINE I WAS ABOUT TO PICK UP MY PHONE AND THEN YOU CALL ME SO-"

"thank god then, have you eat yet ?"

"Uh..no."

"GO EAT YOU STUPID AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE THEN GO TO SLEEP. DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL ANYONE TO-"

"Yes Yukhei i'll do it right away and no i can take care of myself."

"Okay then call me if you need anything. Sorry i left you alone today."

"Its fine Yukhei , dont make any mess at jungwoo's house."

"TOO LATE YURI !!"

"Is that jungwoo? I feel bad for him."

"Hehe sorry , take care sis ! Bye"

"Bye."

I hung up and immediately grabbed my jacket. I decided to eat ramen at the convenience store. Yukhei probably won't let me out at this time but he's not home and i am a grown up girl so what, we hot, we young bitches.

( 10:07 p.m )
'Just a 10 minute walk, just a 10 minute walk.' i said to myself, feeling uneasy walking alone at night. I pulled a hoodie over my head and keep walking.

( 10:17 p.m )
I pushed the glass door as i walked into the store. After 3 minutes of deciding what flavour to pick, i just randomly grabbed one bowl and took one coke from the refrigerator.

I made my way to the counter and saw...a young looking man around my age. I think so. I put the food on the counter and took a glance at him.

He snapped (chungha) his finger at me.
"Uh miss.. is there anything bothering you?" He asked as he awkwardly stared at me.
"Um no sorry." I said as I gave him the money.

"I've never seen you before. Are you new around here?"I asked curiously.

"Yes, my uncle owned this store so i just lend him some help for a short time."

"Oh, i see."

"I'm moving to a new school too."

"Neo high school?"

"Yes !! How'd you know?"

"That's my school." I said grinning at him.

"Oh I'm YangYang by the way."

"Yuri." I said as we made a handshake.

"Let's exchange our number since we're going to be friend soon."

"Haha sure."

"Alright see you next week?"

( 10:35 p.m )

It was cold as I made my way to the table outside the store. I opened my cooked ramen and
grabbed the chopstick beside the bowl.

I stirred the ramen as i saw a tall man with a gray hoodie walked into the store.
'Damn he seems familiar to me.' I thought to myself and just enjoy my hot ramen.

Few minutes later, the man walked out holding his bowl and I chocked on my ramen when i saw his face.

"Hey are you oka- Yuri?"

I immediately open my coke can and drank it slowly.

"h-hey Johnny"