Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: More than 1000 readers! I can't believe it. I am humbled by all your kind comments. Thanks for supporting my first fan fic. Our lovebirds are now truly enjoying their life together. Bless their hearts.

"No. That belongs over there. Careful. Don't drop that. That's a priceless heirloom. Yes, that one goes upstairs." Arthit plopped onto the couch in the living room and sighed. Supervising the movers was becoming a full-time job. "Why didn't I listen to Kong? He was so right.  We should've hired a moving coordinator."

"What was that? Did someone just admit I was right? Wait, I need to record this and make it my ring tone, so whenever you call, I'll hear you telling me I'm right." Kongpob was laughing at his husband as he appeared behind the couch.

"Oh...you! Right my ass! Where did you come from?" Arthit looked at his watch. "You weren't supposed to be here for another couple of hours. I was hoping to be done with everything by then."

Kongpob leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Arthit's lips.

"I couldn't wait to see you, so I delegated my remaining tasks to M and Tanawat. I just had to come home and make love to my lovely wife in our new home."

"I'll show you a wife." Arthit was about to smack Kongpob, when a bouquet of white roses appears before him. He lowered his hand and hugged Kongpob instead. "Thank you, Kong. These are beautiful."

"That's not all. Go upstairs and get changed. I'm taking you out on a date tonight."

"I can't leave, there's furniture to organize, things to put in place and..."

"Stop right there. I already have unimpeachable proof that I was RIGHT about this being too much work for you. We both work very hard jobs and Moving Coordinator is not one of them." Kongpob called over his shoulder and a young woman appeared. "Arthit, this is Cheri. She is going to take over from here." He removed the tablet from Arthit's hand and gave it to Cheri.

Arthit began to protest, but Kong silenced Arthit with a passionate kiss. The action was met with applause and whistles from the moving staff and Cheri. Arthit gently pushed Kongpob away. His face and neck were dusted pink with embarrassment.

"Kongpob!" Arthit broke away from Kongpob and ran up the stairs. "I'll be down in a couple of minutes," Arthit yelled behind him.

"I'll be here my angel." Kongpob smirked and sat down on the couch with Cheri to discuss the details of the move.

"Oh Kong! This is amazing. I can't believe we're here. How did you know I wanted to do this?"

"I overhead you talking to my mother at our wedding reception. I decided then that I would bring you here, but I just needed to find the right time."

Arthit was as wide-eyed as a child watching all the rides and lights around him. He couldn't believe he was finally visiting an amusement park. Growing up in an orphanage, he would see it from the window. It would make him sad for it to be so close, yet so far away. His eyes became teary remembering all those lonely years in the orphanage.

"My mother and father would always talk about bringing me here, but they died before they could do so."

Kongpob held his husband's face between his hands, using his thumb to wipe away his tears.

"I wanted this to be special for you. It must have been hard to lose them at such a young age."

"It was. The orphanage was a harsh place. It hurt to make friends only to have them leave you when a family adopted them. Every Saturday there would be an event where people looking to adopt a child would come and play with us. I was always filled with such hope. I longed for a family, but I never got one. Eventually, I gave up and just concentrated on what my life would be like after I left the orphanage. My heart breaks for the kids who are there now. I would hate to see another child suffer as I did."