Who are you?

It's the beginning of a new year for KO and TKO, TKO usually only comes out of KO when school is around so They we're both separated from KOs mind for the day.

When they arrived at school everyone and everything seemed normal and there weren't many new kids, KO and TKO walking down the hall to get to there arranged classes, of course they were always in the same ones.

They were both almost to their first class when they passed a very ominous and confused looking student, he stopped. "Um excuse me, are you lost?" KO said. She turned around and looked at him for a second, but didn't say anything and ran of in a hurry as if she was scared, "what the hell was that about, you know that creep?" TKO asked. "No, she just looked lost,,, and scared? I don't know." KO said while still staring down the hall and then turning to continue walking to his class.

When they got to class the sat next to each other as usual, everyone was quiet before the teacher started to talk, "alright everyone lets begin-" she was cut off by the door opening, it was the same girl TKO and KO had passed!

"Um, hello there sweety, are you the new student? She didn't answer, then she walked up to the board,wrote her name nervously and waved to everyone shyly.

"O- okay then, go take  the seat in between KO and Dendy." She walked towards where the teacher was pointing, and sat in her seat quickly. "Hello there my name is KO, nice to meet you!" he whispered. y/n looked at KO, waves again but with a small smile, and then looked down to her desk as if she was hiding her face.

Class was still going on when she stood up and motioned that she had to use the restroom. "Go ahead!" The teacher said, she then speed walked out of the classroom quickly and quietly running down the hall, but KO had seen her pick something up before she stood up to raise her hand, but he shrugged it off and continued working.

About five minutes had passed and she had returned and sat down quietly again, KO glanced to her, her expression had changed but he couldn't explain what it was. Fear? Sadness? It looked like both. "H- hey, are you doing alright?" KO asked. But she ignored and continued to stare and fiddle with her hands.

KO frowned a bit worried, but looked away quickly thinking about what could've happened to y/n in those five minutes.

The bell rung and she jumped, she got up quickly grabbed her stuff and sped out. KO followed behind her suspiciously leaving TKO behind. He stayed behind her as well as he could but she disappeared into the crowd of students before he could catch up.

Ah yes, starting off with a short chapter, feel free to ask questions, for I am new and I'd like to figure out as much as I can.

I'm also gonna try to draw a cover for each chapter best describing them.

THANK YOU FOR READING!💕💕