Too curious

HI!!! Sorry it took a while for an update, I have NO clue where this is going I was just inspired by someone else's book lmao, but there's some things I need to say, I'll try to make it short.
So the other character is my design for y/n but this is still an x reader so you can make her or his design however you like I just want to add a few things if that's okay ( sunglasses, sweater,and shy emotions) sorry it just kinda fit with the story lmao, but you don't have to follow through with it if you don't like, sorry this was long, Enjoy!!

It had been about twenty minutes after school ended and there was still no sign of y/n, KO was kinda worried, but he didn't know why, why would he be so worried about someone he'd never met before? He may not have known why he cared so much, he wanted to figure out who she was desperately.

KO and TKO has already almost reached home but KO was still thinking "what are you so worked up about?" Asked tko. "D... don't you wanna know more about that mystery girl? I mean, she seemed really suspicious to me." KO said looking down. " maybe she's like a spy are som" TKO said jokingly. "Be serious TKO, we have to find out more info on her." "Fine, whatever, just don't make me do anything dumb." TKO said annoyed.

Time skip to the next morning(idk)

While KO had already gotten up and ready TKO walked out of the room yawning. "Hurry Up TKO, we got work today." KO said while outing dishes in the sink "whatever, it's no rush anyways, work is no fun."

They were on there way to work and everything was normal, when they arrived, rad and Enid excitedly greeted KO as usual "KO!!" They both yelled happily "guys! I'm so happy to see you!" KO said. TKO was greeted just as well as KO but he hated it. "Yeah whatever good to see you too, stay away from the back room I'm going to go listen to music" he said with a frown on his face as usual.

KO was cleaning the windows outside of the store when he heard something beside the store where the trash cans went. He approached silently and then peeked around the corner "h- hello?" He couldn't see anyone so he'd turned around to continue his work but he heard the same noise again and got closer "Hey is there a boxbot back here!?" He then saw a figure almost the same height as him and got closer, "hello...?" The figure turned and looked at him like they were scared "g- go away!" A female raspy voice said "hey what're you doing here?" KO asked but received no answer, he reached out to touch her but she smacked his hand away "don't touch me, I- I'm ugly and.... I'm evil!"

"Really?" KO said in a sarcastic like voice "...." " come out from here if you're lost I can help you find wh-" she then roughly pushed him out of the way and started running "hey!" He yelled grabbing her sweater accidentally tearing it, gasp!! "S- stop, please!" He let go and she almost fell but she caught herself before she did, her glasses fell off but she just continued running.

A few seconds later KO picked up her sunglasses and studied them closely, they were just normal sunglasses, why would she be wearing them in school? He ran back into the store and quickly asked Enid who was sitting at the counter "HEY DO YOU KNOW THAT GIRL WITH h/c HAIR?" Enid jumped at the sudden tone in KOs voice "yeesh KO, who?" "It... it's this girl, she has short and h/c hair and is always wearing a hoodie with sunglasses on for some reason?" KO explained quickly "uh...... never heard of her." Enid said as he looked back at her magazine.

"I need to know who she is! She's suuuper suspicious and I think she's hiding stuff that we should know." KO said looking down scratching his head. " well she's just some kid, what could she be hiding, she looks like your average outcast nerd to me." TKO said out of no where "no!! There's gotta be something more to her, she's just too suspicious..." KO said while looking at the door.

"Alright, fine, okay, I'll look into her as well, as long as you shut up about your crush or whatever." TKO said while walking out of the store.

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter out sooner, I'm sorry for the long wait!!