The Departure - Beginning of Adventure

Before he knew it Darren was awake. He rubbed his eyes and sat there for a moment. He looked over to his clock. 5:02? Darren looked at his clock confused. After being confused, He got up and got ready. Today is the day his life may get better, or he'll get kidnapped. But Darren was feeling optimistic.

Darren walked over to his drawers and pulled out grey jeans and a long sleeve baggy striped sweater that was black and light green. Looking around his dorm room he felt different. Now that Oliver was here the energy of the room felt more at peace. His heart wanted to stay and wait till Oliver got up so he could get to know Oliver better, but his mind was telling him to go. So that's what he did, He gathered his keys and walked out the door (Darren tends to listen to his mind more than his heart). He made his way to his car and drove to the park.

Once he arrived he got out of his car and made his way to the entrance of the park. He walked around the playground, it was empty because it was 8 in the morning on a Thursday. He walked past the picnic tables and the sandbox and made his way to the dirt path that led around the small pond the had few trees surrounding it. The path then made a split, one path to the left, one to the right. He walked down the left path and to the edge fence that cut the park off from the forest.

Darren stood there for a while with his back against the fence, waiting. After a while of waiting, he heard a faint rustling from behind him. He turned around and peered into the forest. Soon he saw 2 figures walking towards the fence. As the figures got closer he could see that they were Leilen and Lun.

"How are you guys going to over the fence?" Darren asked looking up at the tall, 7 foot, fence.

"Same way we got over here," Leilen said smiling.

Lun said something under her breath and Leilen and Lun to rise off of the floor. Leilen got over first and help Lun over, She looked tired from lifting the both of them (or because of the spell she did so Leilen could talk to Darren last night). Darren was stunned.

"H- H- How?!" Darren said, and pinched himself, letting out a little "ow,".

"I'm a witch, duh," Lun said, her higher pitched voice a little shaky.

"Is that how you're going to fix my nightmares? Some spell or something?" Darren questioned them, rubbing his arm where he pinched himself.
"Unfortunately, no." Leilen answered, "You have to get rid of them yourself," He continued.

"How am I supposed to get rid of them?" Darren asked them.

"Darren, you have a power," Leilen said "We're still trying to figure out what it is, Alex helping us,"

"What do you mean power? And what does that have to do with my nightmares?" Darren asked.

"Darren, those nightmare you have are from your past life. You were a warlock and we all knew each other. We were all cursed with these nightmares and to get rid of it you need to discover your power in this life,". Leilen explained.

Darren stood there taking in what he had said.
"So, we were all cursed in this past life?" Darren asked.

"Yeah, that's what he said didn't he?" Lun said pointing at Leilen.

"So, we all just have to find out what your power is, like I said before," Leilen said.