Chappy 2

Kay P.O.V

So now it is 6:00 and I start getting ready to go to go to this club with Aaliyah. I put on a brown jacket, a black shirt,black jeans and red adidas.

(Her outfit)

I go to the mirror in the corner of my room and check myself out

I go to the mirror in the corner of my room and check myself out. Then all of sudden my reflection start smirking at me. I really thought I had got rid of this spirit. I tried to shake it off like it wasn't there but I knew it was. It felt like it had a connection to me like to my whole body. Kinda like it wants to control me. I just don't understand what it wants from me. Soon enough Aaliyah is banging on my on my door ready to go to the club. I turn around from the mirror and grab my keys,wallet, and charger then I run down the steps to open the door for Aaliyah.
'What took you so fucking long to open the damn door' Aaliyah said.
' Um I had to straighten up my room right quick but anyways you ready to go ?' I said.
'Yeah let's go' she said.
We walk out the door and I make sure I lock the door behind me. So we walking to Aaliyah's car which is parked on the street. It's a Honda Civic 2018 and it's all grey. So as we're driving to the club I plug my phone up to the aux and start playing shotta flow by Nle Choppa. Then I look into the mirror to make sure my eyebrows aren't messed up. Then I saw it. In the mirror I saw my eyes roll to the back of my head and before I knew it we arrived at the club. We got out the car and waited in line to get in the club. We knew the manager of the club so we got in before everyone else. We went and sat down at the bar and ordered up a couple of shots of patron and henny. Then saw this stud she was so fine. She was brown skin, had sparkling brown eyes, a nose piercing and Straight hair I think I want her... like now. She was with her friend I'm guessing but her friend soon left to go on the dance floor. I must have been staring for too long because she came over and sat beside me......

(Mystery girl🙃)

(Her friend)

~~~So how y'all like the book so far?

~~~Is it trash?

~~~Any character suggestions???