Chappy 4

Kay P.O.V

She came and sat on the barstool beside. I got so nervous I didn't even know what to say until she spoke.

Azari P.O.V

When I sat beside shorty she seemed kinda out of it and nervous. But eventually said...

Me:wassup ma
Her: wassup
Me: what's your name babygirl
Her: You can call me Kay
Me: Well just in case you wanted to know my name is Azari but everyone call me zari
Her: oh that's cute.

This Kay chick was being hella dry so I got up off the bar stool and walked away. I went to go find and guess where I found her. She was in the middle of the dance floor grinding on this girl. This is why I can't go no where with her. But I went out and spectated and watched her do what she does best. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder it was this stud with brown curly hair, she was light skinned and had pretty white teeth. She was basically yelling over the loud ass music but I could hear her. She asked me what my name was and we exchanged numbers and she seemed pretty cool from the vibe she gave off.
After she walked away my bestfriend was done being the center of attention she came over to me telling me how she got that girls number from earlier and she told me she was a model and dancer. She really seems to really like this girl so I ship it. Next we went to sit in the V.I.P Section we reserved and there was a hookah there along with a tray of shots for us. Ouuu we going to be fucked up.

—-About an hour later

Me and sky was on cloud nine type high. I had to pee so bad so i started heading towards the bathroom once I was done handling my business I heard the door open and close I thought nothing of it until I was slammed against the wall the it was the girl Kay from earlier. I looked at her and her eyes were dark no white in sight. It's almost like she was possessed. She was really freaking me out. I started looking around to see if I see anything I can use to my advantage but sadly I didn't see anything useful. So I looked back at her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head again except this time they were all white black tears started streaming down her face. Now I was scared I started kicking and screaming trying to escape the grip she had on me. The music was so loud nobody could hear me screaming or kicking the wall. Eventually she started mumbling something and I pushed her and ran out the bathroom but I stopped out side the door I saw her wallet laying there on the floor so I picked it up and put it in my pocket so I could drop it off or something tomorrow. I definitely don't need a repeat of what just happened in the bathroom. I was still by the door and I heard a blood crushing scream inside the bathroom. So I started walking away from the door as fast as I could.

I went to go find sky so we could leave. Once I found her I ordered a Uber and we went into our apartment building. Sky said gn and so did I then we went out separate ways. When I got in my apartment I stripped down to my boxers and sports bra and hopped in bed. I lowkey was restless I kept thinking about the incident that happened in the bathroom at the club . I was so scared I have never had a encounter like that in life. Anyways I hope ole girl okay ig we will find out tomorrow.

Heyyyyyyyy y'all I know I'm awesome another up date today I'm going crazy🥳🥳

Anyways remember to please vote and comment a thing you have to say (no hate tho!)

Ima give y'all tea supporters a name soon so Yeahh.

Have a nice day💞🤪

(Girl that approached zari in the club aka Kay bsf)