Ch.3 - confront

I turned around and saw him.
G: Found you.
He slurred.
Me: P-please dont.
I sobbed.

G: Too late , bitch.
He laughs and walks over to me and snatches me by my hair and I continually cry and he drags me to his car down the road.

G: Your gonna pay , you worthless slut!
His harsh words hit me like a mack truck. I sobbed with my face in my hands in his car. He walked around the car and got in.

Me: P-please , dont do this , i-im sorry for everyth-
G: No you deserve it , you tried to leave me. It's over for you.
He says.

Then we get to our house and dragged me by my hair inside. We got to our room and he threw me on the bed hitting my head on the headboard. I whimpered at the stinging pain on my head.

G: Your gonna pay!
He yells and I flinch. He takes his belt off and wraps it in his hand and I felt a sting on my thigh. I scream at the pain.

He hits me continuously in the same spot until my leg goes numb from the pain.

*SEXUAL CONTENT* * If your sensitive to rape , or sensitive content dont read*

He slides his pants down leaving him in his boxers. He comes over to me and rips my pants off along with my shirt. He looks at me smirking bc I'm just in a bra and panties.

I cry and bury my head in my knees.
G: Look at me...
He says acting sweet.

I ignore him.

G: I SAID ... LOOK AT ME!!!!
He yells.
Me: I'm sorry.
I say looking up trying to calm him down. He rolls his eyes and goes out of the room.

I sigh. Then he comes back with handcuffs and a blindfold.
G: You've been a bad girl.

He says with his eyes full of lust. He handcuffs my hands together and tightly ties it including some of my hair.

Me: Ouch.
I say softly. He then unclips my bra and slips my underwear down my legs. I dont feel like fighting so I just let it happen.

I then hear muffled sounds and then randomly I felt him enter me. I scream in pain and cry

bc i hate him so much and he making me do this bc if I dont then he'll probably kill me and I wasnt in the mood to fight at all.

He enters me and I continue to scream and cry.
G: Shut up , stupid ass.

He says and slaps me harshly. A tear slipped from my eye and he continues to hit me.

Then he stops and makes me pleasure him and then we got done and I softly cried myself to sleep.
G: Can you shut up for 5 seconds?!
He screams as he forcefully cuddles me.

He scared me and I jumped and he smacked me.
G: Stop crying all the time.
I sniff and fall asleep.
END OF FLASHBACK

- 4:45PM -
Right now me and Grayson were cuddling in the bed. I was so sick and tired of being beat , I've been dealing with this for about a year.

Emma and I became friends again bc I left her and she got super mad and ditched me but turns out she was going thru major depression.

She started dating Ethan and Emma never told anyone about Grayson. I told Emma he had stopped but I lied.

He never stopped , he continued to go to parties and come home drunk and rape or beat me.

I was so tired of it and tonight I'm setting up hidden cameras , if he even goes to a party , he will... but I'm gonna confront him when hes sober and im gonna break up with him...