Ch.5 - "K-kill m-me a-alre-dy "

On call:
Me: I CANT BELIEVE YOU!
I screamed in rage.
G: What do you want , slut?
Me: WERE OVER! I CANT BELIEVE YOU CH-eated on me.
My voice cracked.

G: Good u deserve it , I never liked you, your to damn fat for me , unlike my girl here-
I hear kissing.
Me: Your not gonna see me tonight , you'll never see me again. Bye Grayson-

I said and hung up. I burst into tears. I couldn't believe him. Then I got a call... I looked at the contact name.
Baby💕
Gotta change that... I answered.
G: Baby please , please forgive me I didn't mean it.

I heard him say but the background wasnt loud seemed he went to a more quiet place.
Me: Its okay , I'm sorry. Were not over.
G: Okay see you at home.
Me: bye.
I said and hung up. I instantly regretted it.

I never wanna see him again. I hate him. Hes just gonna beat me again. I dont know why he was being so nice. I just brushed it off and went on YouTube and watched some videos. Then I got a text.

Baby💕
G: I'm outside unlock the door.
He demanded.
Me: Coming.
Then I run over to the cameras and turn them on. And I rush to the front door and open it.

G: Go upstairs now!
He yells. I flinch and scurry myself upstairs. He follows with heavy footsteps behind me.

I felt my eyes sting and a tear drop runs down my face I get to our room and Grayson walks in with eyes of the devil.

My breathing hitches as he puts his hand on my neck and shoves me against the wall.

Me: S-S-tawp i- cant breat-he .
I say his grip gets tighter.
G: You DESERVE THIS , TRYING TO BREAK UP WITH ME! IM NOT SORRY YOU SLUT! GOOD BREAK UP WITH ME , FAT ASS!

He screams. I burst into tears.
Me: K-kill m-me a-alre-dy , y-youd be h-hap-py.
I say and close my eyes.
G: Whatever.

Then I felt his grip loosen and I drop to the ground harshly and burst into tears and put my head in my knees.