Chapter 5 The Rock Pool

I walk down the lot of stairs to see that Leo was already to go I smile and walk over. 

"Yku look great jeana I am glad I got such a beautiful mate like you."

I feel a small blush come to my face I look down to try and hide my blush I feel leo grab my chin and pull it up again I straight away couldn't take my eyes of his light blue eyes he was so great.

" Umm.... Are we going to go yet?"
I ask trying to change the subject leo nods then grabs his keys from his pocket and leads me to his car it was a sports car. 

"Omg this is so cool I haven't seen a sports car like this in person ever this is so cool"

"Do you know cars?"
Leo asked with a surprised look on his face.
"No I just liked looking at them as kid"
After telling Leo all about my childhood and how much I loved looking at them and going to the races we got into the car Leo told me to close my eyes I reluctantly did as he says and close my eyes we drive for about 25minutes  if I guessed right before I could here the engine go off.

"Can I open my eyes yet?"

"Not yet princess a little longer."
Amazing shivers run down my spine at his nickname that he gave me. 
I hear Leo hop out of the car then hear my door open after a few seconds of waiting.

Leo grabs my arms and leads me somewhere after grabbing all our stuff.

" You can open your eyes now. "
I open my eyes to the most beautiful rock pool I have ever seen it was so pretty it had a waterfall it was wonderful.
"This is so pretty Leo how did you find this place?"
"Well my pack isn't far from here I was on a run and I found it."
He smiles then pulls me into the water I am so glad I didn't bring my phone and I put my swimmers on already.

Vote comment and follow maybe
Love ya bye
Chels xoxo