Chapter 8 The Big Plan

Leo's pov

I walk up to my fathers office he never really liked to meet new people he would prefer staying in his office doing pack work then acting nice to others.

I open the brown doors to my fathers office soon to be mine when I take over his title as alpha.

"Hello father I am back and I have my Mate with me."

My father looks up at me smiles but doesn't reach his eyes I have never seen my father truly been happy well not since my younger sister died from a rogue attack.

Samantha was such a sweet girl she was loving to all even the rouges she always said that they just want a new family that they never would hurt anyone.

That got her killed thats why father has hated rouges even more after they killed a inasent young child that had a life to live he always says that it was his fault that he should of died instead.

Well anyways I haven't really seen Father happy since then.

"Now that you have a mate son you can now become the alpha of this pack with your luna has she already told her parents that she is moving?"

"Actually father she is a soon to be alpha to she isnt going to leave her pack alphaless."

"Son you need to convince her to leave her pack you are the male you get the girl not she gets you."

I mind link jeana
Would you be willing to leave your pack with your little brother and join my pack as just my luna?

Jeana pov

I feel leo trying to talk to me through our mind link so I open it up to see what he wanted to say.

Would you be willing to leave your pack with your little brother and join my pack as just my luna?

Is he joking right now I would never leave my pack not to percy he is way to young and I would give it to lucky but because he doesn't have alpha blood in him he can't why does he have to be adopted it would of been easier.

I am sorry I would of loved to be your luna leo but I can't leave my pack with my little brother he is to young and I don't trust anyone else to be the alpha.

Maybe if I call him no he wouldn't be willing he still isn't OK from what happened a few years ago no maybe if I..............

Heheh cliffhanger who exactly is the lovely jeana talking about will she leave her pack for love or will she break her heart for her family.
Sorry that's it is so short I didn't really know what else to add I will try adding more later tomorrow maybe we'll thanks for reading pls vote and comment
Love ya
Chels