CHAPTER TWO

MILANS POV

I have been working here for a week and it's not bad at all. I thought it was goi g to be very stressful but it isn't, well only during the time for giving your weekly report.

Today there is a board meeting of all heads of departments and the CEO and all assistants need to attend as well and I'm pretty nervous. I changed m outfit like ten times this morning. I spoke to my friend Brian about it earlier today and he said he has never been to one so he wouldn't know what goes down in there.

I asked my boss and she said it was going to be fine and that I shouldn't stress but from my one week's experience working with her I have learned, she says that a lot about many things so I honestly don't know what to expect.

Now we are walking to the meeting room and my legs are shaking. All the assistants sat on seats behind their bosses as we all waited for the CEO to walk in. I have heard many stories about him in the short time I have been working here and on the tabloid.

He is an elite bachelor never been seen with a woman many are starting to believe he might just be gay but I never believe anything on social media coz its just hot gossip. But the people around the company say he is very serious like all the time almost no one has ever seen him smile. That I am not so sure of like how can someone not ever smile. That's ridiculous. I was so deep in my thoughts the sound of the meeting door opening startled me.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm very sorry I'm late but I had other more important things to deal with. let's get on with the meeting shall we." said a very loud baritone voice and I knew that it was him, Mr. Andrews. He had a tall stature and he looked very serious and stern, I immediately understood why people fear him so much.

His assistant was walking behind him like she was entitled to I honestly don't know what. As I was analyzing her she looked in my direction I quickly turned away hoping she didn't see me staring at her but I know she did so I decided to take notes for the rest of the meeting.

As I was writing my notes and listening to what the different people in the meeting were saying I felt like someone was looking at me from a distance. I thought I was Mr. Andrews's assistant so I decided to take a look to see if my assumptions were true. But low and behold it was the CEO himself we made eye contact for a few seconds and I quickly turned away.

I had gotten my hair done a few days ago and I did notice the stare from around the office but I didn't think much of it maybe he was intrigued by the style. I think it's just a basic hairstyle coz its just conrous at the front and braids at the back nothing soooo interesting.

As the meeting came to a close I was so happy I could finally go for my tea break and go tell brian all that happened. As my boss and I walked out of the room I still felt him staring at me but I chose to ignore it maybe he is thinking of a way to fire me coz of my hairstyle or something.