Chapter 1 Back To Rise

(Dante POV)

It had been 5 dark dimension years since I awakend Discord, and I have never felt stronger.

Each one of those years was a year of different training. 1st year was speed and endurance, 2nd was strength and durability, 3rd was power, 4th was magic and the 5th was sacret gear training.

---------------------------------------------------------

1st year

In the dark dimension Discord in his dragon form tells me about hows our training going to work.

Discord: "First, we will begin with your speed, agility and endurance. What I want you to do is run that while wearing these"

He points to a large clearing the size of 10 football pitches. My jaw hits the floor but then I looked down at his hands and ankles to find that there are weights attachrd

Discord: "These weights will aid you in your training. You can't take them of because they are binded to your body. They will detach when your 100x faster than before"

Dante: "You can't be serious? Thats like an endless mile"

I say as he growls.

Discord: "If your going to complain then how about some motivation!"

He breaths black flames at the ground next to me as the flames grow into a figure that terrifed me.

Dante: "Oh fuck!

Dante: "Oh fuck!

Discord: "This hydra will chase you around that clearing until you can out run it and it's heads to the point it can't catch you, now. RUN!!!"

The hydra roars and starts to chase me as I book it around the clearing.

((Time skip 1 year later))

We did that training everyday. With each day, I got faster and more agile to the point Discord summond more of them. Sometimes they would catch me and tosse me around like a chew toy. But it came to the point I could out run and dodge 20 hydras while running around the clearing 10,000 times.

After the last days training Discord said to have a break. I grabed a towel from one of rocks as the weight detached, shattering on the floor and whipped away my sweat looking up at Discord.

Dante: "I got to admit. I got alot faster than when I was a devil. If it wasn't for them Hydra you were summoning I wouldn't be fast as I am now"

I chuckle as he looks at me.

Discord: "Yeeeaaaah about that"

I look at him with an eyebrow lifted.

Discord: "That wasn't ment to be apart of the training. I just wanted to make you stop bitchin"

...

Dante: "You what?! I could of died! Why didn't you say anything!??!?!"

I shouted at him as I could see him sweat drop before saying.