Soulmate AU: Part 14

*tiny time skip to end of training*

You would have killed Aizawa if you were still able to move by the time the sparring finished. You shamelessly sprawled out against the cool gym floor on your back as Aizawa patiently knelt beside you. Your head was spinning, your eyes burned, and your heart was beating out of control. You had never pushed your quirk this hard and had seemingly reached your limit.

"Ms. Y/N," Uraraka stood beside you looking concerned, "Are you gonna be alright?"

With a half-hearted thumbs up you said, "Yea, I'm good. I just don't think I've ever used my quirk that much before. Man my eyes burn."

Aizawa fished something from one of his pockets. He dropped a tiny white bottle on your stomach, "Here, use those. You'll feel better."

"What..?" You picked up the bottle and smirked. It was eye drops. You sighed gratefully as you used them, feeling sleight relief instantly.

"Better?" Aizawa asked as he pocketed the eye drops.

"So much better, thanks."

"Don't mention it." Aizawa paused for a moment frowning slightly, "Hey, do you think you can stand up now?"

"Yea, give me a sec. Your kids seriously whooped my ass today." You groaned as you rolled slowly onto your stomach. You carefully rose to a kneeling position next to Aizawa, using him for support, "They're crazy strong."

"So were you Ms. Y/N!" Uraraka said beaming, "especially since you said you've never done this stuff before."

"To be honest, I was just trying not to get completely wrecked by you guys." You admitted as Aizawa helped you to your feet.

Aizawa looked at the handful of students that had been moved aside and were still sleeping, "I think it's safe to say you did fairly well for your first day. I am slightly concerned that Bakugo still hasn't woken up yet though."

The majority of people that had followed after your fight with Bakugo woke up within 10-20 minutes of being knocked out. Two hours had passed since that first match. A student started checking to make sure he was still breathing every 5 or so minutes after the first hour passed.

"Yea, I'm not sure what that's about. We should really take him to the nurse." You said, still gripping Aizawa's hand for support.

Kirishima jogged over from by the small group of knocked out students (which included Bakugo, Mina, Ojiro, and Shoji) to where you and Aizawa stood. He had just recently regained consciousness himself, yawning from the lingering effects of your quirk. "Me, Sero, Sato, and Midoriyia can carry the others to Recovery Girl now if you want sir." He offered, gesturing to where the others had gathered nearby.

"That'll be fine, thanks." Aizawa said with a polite nod.

Kirishima looked at you concerned, "Don't take this the wrong way Ms. Y/N, but you aren't looking too good. Are you sure you're okay?"

You felt like you had been run over by a fully loaded semi-truck, but you didn't want to worry anybody so you shook your head. "Yea no, I'm alright, Kirishima. It's just been a hot minute since the last time I exercised that hard, so I'm a little winded still." Neither Kirishima or Aizawa looked as though they believed you.

"It's a bit embarrassing, but I'll be fine in a bit." You promised with what you hoped was a reassuring smile.

"Alright, if you say so." Kirishima said after a moment, "We'll go take them now if that's alright with you sir." Aizawa nodded and Kirishima ran back to the others shouting that they had permission to leave.

Aizawa quickly dismissed the remaining students to head off to their next class, leaving the two of you alone again. As soon as the last student shut the door behind them, you let yourself collapse against Aizawa's side. He caught you mid fall, pulling you against his chest.

"Y/N!" He used his free hand to brush your H/C hair from your face, only to see you struggling to keep your eyes open. In one fluid motion, he lifted you into his arms and started sprinting to the exit. He slowed only enough shove the door open with his shoulder.

Ignoring the shouts of concern from his students as he passed, he tore through the crowd. A couple of them—Jiro, Yaoyurozu, and Kaminari— started running after him. The students followed close on Aizawa's trail as he quickly made his way to the main building on campus.

"Kaminari!" Aizawa yelled without looking back, "the door!"

Kaminari sprinted ahead of Aizawa, managing to get the door open seconds before Aizawa bolted through the opening.

"Sir, what's wrong with Ms. Y/N?" Yaoyurozu yelled as the small group made its way towards Recovery Girl's office.

"I don't know!" He yelled looking down at you. Your skin had become sickly pale with unnaturally flushed cheeks, sweat clung to your body.

Kaminari struggled to keep far enough ahead of Aizawa to open doors as they ran through the school corridors.

The group burst through the door of Recovery Girl's office where she was tending to the students that had been brought in moments earlier.

"Mr. Aizawa?!" Midoriyia exclaimed jumping away from the side of the bed where Bakugo laid. Kirishima and Sato stepped out of the way as Aizawa moved quickly towards the empty cot at the end next to Ojiro's.

"Oh dear," Recovery girl sat down the medical chart she was holding on Mina's bed and walked over to examine the newest arrival, "I'm guessing this little lady here is the one behind all my other patients?"

"Yes," Aizawa gently laid you down on starch white hospital bed, "she was helping with the lesson today. I had the students spar against her, since she had a quirk they were unfamiliar with."

Recovery girl sighed before politely shooing the other students from the room.

"I would tell you to leave too dear, but it seems the two of you got yourselves in quite the predicament." She chuckled as she started examining you.

"You don't know the half of it." Aizawa sighed.