7.My Jealous Fiancé❤️.

Do not copy/repost.
Written by - @bangtanimagines2

Part 7. My jealous fiancé ❤️

Y/n POV
I was woken up by my phone ringing. I sat straight and I remembered what had happened. I had fallen asleep while crying.

I checked my phone and saw mom had sent me a voicemail and some notifications from my cousin's watsapp group.

I playes the voicemail "Y/n we are out shopping for ourselves so if you reach home before us than the food is in the microwave and also I gave the maids a day off".

"Great now I'm all alone."

"She is thinking that I am having fun with that idiot."

Scrolling through my phone I noticed that Jimin had not even texted me to apologise for his behaviour. Forget about calling, what an arrogant man he is.

"Whatever."

I changed into a big baggy shirt and shorts, pulling my hair in a messy bun I went downstairs to eat something.

I took some of the food and heated it in the microwave. I switched on the tv and put on my favourite kdrama serial which was "What's wrong with secretary kim"

It was an amazing drama.

I took my food and sat down on couch and enjoyed my meal.

"I wish it was all just like this."

But then I came back to reality where I was engaged to the worst man in the whole world. He is a great actor and why doesn't he starts acting.

As I was eating I heard the door bell ring. I thought the maids would open it but soon I realised that mom had given them a day off.

It rang again. I sighed and got up with my mouth full of food. Humming and making my way to open the door and as I did, I saw 6 man standing in front of me and they were non other than his 6 brothers.

My eyes widened and I hid behind the door.

"Please come in" I chewed my food as fast as I could. They all came in one by one and admired the house. I opened my hair and straightened it with my fingers.

"Well you have a nice house" Jin complimented and smiled at me while giving me a small box.

"Thanks but what's this?" I asked confused.

"It's an apology gift" Hoseok said as he sat down on the couch and smiled. I was still confused when Jungkook helped me by saying "From Jimin"

"Ohh" I sat down with all of them.

"Do you guys need anything to eat or drink" I said as they all exchanged looks while smiling.

"Well if I can cook then.." Jin offered and I nodded with a broad smile on my face.

"I'll help you" Yoongi replied to him and I showed them the kitchen.

As I got back all of them were watching the drama.

"It's an amazing serial"Taehyung said excitedly which made me nod in agreement.

"I'll be back in a second, please make yourself comfortable" I bowed to them as a sign of respect.

"No need to be so formal" Namjoon gave me a smile which made his dimples pop out.