12.He is back🥀

Do not copy/repost.
Written by - @btsfanfiction166

Part 12 - He is back🥀

Jimin's POV
I knew that I had screwed up before so I wanted to make her feel so special.

I want to protect her from any bad things or people in this whole world.

She is so small and cute and I just love her so much.

And this is her first relationship and mine as well.

Well I haven't told her that but I used to fuck around and that's it.

I had never seen a girl like y/n.

She is beautiful,smart,caring and dumb as well like she can be so smart but so dumb at the same time.

I chuckled to myself as I thought about her.

I was in my office doing some paper work.

I had been working for 7 hours straight so I took some rest and closed my eyes and thought about y/n.

I got up from the seat as I opened my eyes and stretched my body.

I sat down again and I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in" I said and put my glasses on to work again.

Jin entered and sat down on the couch.

"We have a bad news" He said and I looked at him with sudden worry.

"Is....y/n" I stuttered for the first time in my life because of the fear of losing her or something happening to her.

"No not y/n but something that will keep you away from her" He said and looked at me with sad eyes.

I looked at him as I was confused as hell now.

I could hear someone knocking again.

"Come in!" I said a little angrily.

All of the boys come in and sat on the couch.

They all were looking sad and I still couldn't understand why.

"Did you tell him?" Jungkook asked jin as he shook his head.

"Tell me what" I said and I was losing my patience now.

"Look....It's just" Taehyung tried to say something but stopped.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening" I shouted angrily at them and they all sat straight now.

"You have to stay away from y/n"Yoongi said coldly but I could tell by his voice that he was sad as well.

"And why is that?Who is going to stop me huh?" I said as I clinched my jaw and looked at him.

"They want you to marry y/n but you know just keep her in you house,you should not make her happy,you have to make her life a living.....hell" Namjoon said as he looked at me sadly.

"What the hell?Well no,I am going to make her the happiest girl in the whole world...wait no...in the whole universe!" I said loudly and punched the wall angrily.

"Your grandfather is here and he has offered us that it is the only way to keep her safe" Hoseok said as he got up and came towards me and patted my shoulder.

"What....no this is not" I said as I lost my balance and fell on the floor holding my hairs tightly.

Hoseok was beside me now.

"No I cannot hurt her....no!!" I said and sniffed as I kept my head down.

My grandfather is the most dangerous man and I am scared of him and he is the one who was with Mr.Choi to kill his own son.