Chapter 1 ~Gender Bend!?~

Sky's POV

The whole Team Crafted was just walking around the woods. In the corner of my eye, I saw something shining. "Hey guys, what's that?" I said pointing to it. "I don't know. Let's go check it out" Ty said. We all went closer to examine the strange object. "Looks like a portal" Mitch said. "What do you think Seto?" I said to him turning around. "It's a portal alright. I've read it from my book. If I'm not mistaken, it's a portal to the Mid-Dimension. It only takes people it wants. So we should be-" Seto stated but was cut off by darkness. Soon, I started to get dizzy and drifted off.

Skyla's POV

Me and the Pact were hunting for food. Food was pretty scarce. Sirena has been working extra hard to sustain everyone's needs. "Guys! Look a portal!" Mish said. "Cool! It's a Mid-Dimensional portal. I wonder if it chose us" Sirena said looking at the portal. Before anyone could respond, everything was covered in darkness. I felt dizzy and drifted off. I woke up with 17 people around lying including The Crafters Pact. I sat up and took a look at my surroundings. We were still in Minecraftia but in a different dimension. I realized I still had my weapons and gripped it tight. I heard someone groan and I quickly pointed my sword's tip to their neck. "Easy there!" the boy said. He looked awfully like me. Same clothes, same glasses and same amulet even the gem inside. Our only difference was our gender and hair. "Who are you?" I said still pointing my sword at him. "My name is Sky. We can negotiate" the boy said looking at the blade terrified. "I'm Skyla. Sorry for that" I said putting my sword down. "My friend said we're in the Mid-Dimension. I've never seen you at our Dimension" Sky said. "Maybe we have different dimensions. I mean like gender bend stuff. I mean you look exactly like me only the gender" I said sitting down. "Could be. How about we chat later and build a house first?" Sky said lending me a hand. I gladly accepted it and stood up."Sure. Check nearby places for a backpack with your name. Your things that you were carrying from your dimension before entering here will be there. I already found mine which is full of wood so I'll start building while you find your backpack and maybe even your friends backpack" I said grabbing my backpack. "Okay. I'll be back later" Sky said. "Oh and do me a favor? Find backpacks with the names Trina, Michelle or Mish, Janelle, Jade, Quinn, Kayla, Sirena and Izzie. Okay?" I said. He nodded and started walking.

~After building house~

I heard tons of groans and figured everyone was up. "Get in the house! It will be dark soon" I said to them. The girls nodded while the boys looked confused but still went in the house. I walked out of the house but got stopped by a hand. "Skyla, where are you going?" Trina asked pulling me back. "I'm gonna go look for Sky" I said. "Who's Sky?" Trina asked confused. "Tell you later" I said and closed the door. I went out to the woods and looked for Sky.