6 Hot shower

Song for the mood: I Know by King Princess and Fiona Apple.

Julian

Friday, a week before Christmas.

"I don't want to let you go, love," I whispered, burrowing my head into Saira's slender neck, as my cock jetted in and out of her.

She was on all fours on my bed in my apartment, begging me to keep going, harder and faster.

A pair of leather handcuffs shackled my wrists, but I could still massage her buttocks as I continued grinding into her.

"Oh, please, Julian, don't fucking stop!" she cried out.

After a while, I could no longer restrain myself as I felt the pressure building and growing stronger.

I finally pulled out of her and ejaculated streams of cum on her lower back.

Saira was on the contraceptive coil, and we were both clean, so we were cool with going bareback.

"Where's Jessie? Why couldn't she join us this time?" Saira asked a moment later after she uncuffed my wrists.

"She's out with some friends. Besides..." I pulled Saira closer into me. "I wanted to spend this afternoon alone with you."

I kissed Saira's lips and pulled back, staring into her gray eyes.

"I'm going to miss you like hell, love," I murmured.

"You know," she began, "I can offer you something that doesn't require a contract. I'm a woman of my word when it comes to payments."

"Pray, do tell," I spoke, in between kisses.

"I propose that we continue our rendezvous on an 'as needs' basis. I call you, and you choose to play or not to play. Fair?"

"Sounds fair."

"When you choose to play, I will choose to pay. Same account, no time span, and the choice is yours. Understand?"

I nodded my head. I wasn't ready to let go of Saira completely. She was my heroin, and it would take time to taper off the drug.

"I have to leave. I'm meeting the new candidate for the position you've left available." She smiled coquettishly.

A few minutes later, I headed toward the shower after Saira left.

Sapphire

Later that Friday evening.

"Are you sure it's fine for me to stay over?" I asked Vera, who decoded the keyless lock and let us inside Julian's spotless two-bedroom apartment.

Vera and I were heading out to town that evening to meet Mindy and a few others at Rory's Sports Bar.

First, we needed to dump our bags and get ready at Julian's high rise home, set smack bang in the fusion of the bustling city.