Chapter 3 Meeting my cousins part 1

James 'Jack' P.O.V

After I hung up from calling Cleo I turned to my mum she looked at me incredulously. "what?" I asked she just gave me a 'seriously' look "well I can't say my dad is physically 17 can I ?" I asked again

She huffed "I guess but what if you see him as Percy is your other physical cousin"

I also huffed "I don't know mum I don't know"

you may be curious as to who my mum is well... lady Hestia of course so I am not going into my heritage as my uncle is my grandpa and my cousin is my great great grandpa (Apollo) so I have a good arsenal of powers though I don't know if I can go in Hades', Poseidon's and Zeus' domains even though one is my grandpa... well I went into my heritage... bugger.Stupid ADHD

Anyway I live in England because I can and Zeus would have probably killed me if I didn't. So here we are 17 & 3/4 years later, mum and I are about to teleport to Olympus when Hermes flashes in "hey cuz what's up" he greets

"Hello Hermes, to whom do I owe the pleasure?" Mum looked like she was going to explode from pure joy, then Hermes said "Zeus wants Hestia on Olympus and apparently ,it seems, you should come too as we didn't know you existed"

Hestia immediately said "My son is not to be harmed in any way got it" Hermes gulped "yes aunt Hestia ma'am" he saluted too I sniggered at his stupid action.

Hestia whirled on me and her face softened "Son don't do anything stupid ok?" I replied in my nervous Scottish accent "aye mam got it" my voice returned to it's normal English accent.
She smiled "let's go Hermes" and Hestia and Hermes flashed to the throne room while I flame travelled

When we got there, I had my hood up and stood slightly to the left behind my mother the gods looked shocked that I could teleport into Olympus Zeus boomed (pun intended) "Hestia you have been given a throne on Olympus again you can thank young Perseus for that"

Athena jumped in and said "who are you" I had dazed off "huh-what sorry wasn't paying attention say that again please Athena"

"She said who are you punk" Ares growled "you don't look or sound like Athena" I went back to my daze for a minute before I snapped back to the situation "you know I can do that too."i sounded like Luna Lovegood ugh jeez I've been spending too much time on my own watching harry potter movie marathons  "Growl at people. It's fun to do. When scaring or fighting them in hand to hand combat as I do so love to do"

"James focus" mum said "Ok mum" I slapped my hands to my mouth then shouted "SH*T" mum slapped me "don't swear" she scolded me I smiled sheepishly.

Zeus turned his attention to Hestia "Sister you broke your vow" he said and mumbled something "what was that uncle" I said he said it again louder this time "it's about time it was kinda boring having your vows of maiden hood on my conscience"

I interjected "As nice as this is i would like to bring this to a more serious topic, Uncles Zeus Hades and Poseidon, I wish to have safe passage in your domains" i said and mumbled "even though one of you is my grandpa" The three looked shocked 'huh they must have heard me' "Who is your grandfather" Poseidon asked

I smirked and Hestia hit me "oww" I whined I huffed "Zeus is my grandpa" i said shocking the gods especially Zeus and Hera. Hera then spoke up "who is your father" I replied with "Jason Grace as you know him anyway I know him by a slightly different name"

"and what might that be young one" Athena said

"Ok one) I am not young and two) I knew him as Sertori along with my cousin Cleo and uncle Don" I said

Poseidon gasped I sighed "she's a mermaid isn't she" he nodded wide eyed open mouthed.

Athena looked gob smacked at the fact I figured something out as fast if not faster than her so did the other gods on that matter "oh by the way I have trained my mind so that it is similar to that of the best Athenian child there ever was"