Chapter 6: Mako, fishing and waterparks

Percy P.O.V
That was surprising. I was talking to Don and heard the words; 'shut up you're so dam annoying' it was a male voice, so I assumed it was my cousin.

What surprised me more is, a lady's voice retorted and said 'at least I'm not a disgusting male like you'... ouch! That's prejudice if I've ever seen it.

After that, I watched a pair of people roll out from behind the house, like a tumbleweed(hehe).

The Girl was on top of the Dude and when they stopped rolling; she was  straddling his waist, while he was laying supine on the ground.

'The hunter' as I have dubbed her started talking again.

Well...she was gloating more than talking, so to speak, but anyway she said "hah I've beaten you. imbecilic boy."

He looked enraged but didn't shout like I had expected him to instead he sounded unnaturally calm "Don't. Call. Me. Stupid."

He slammed his hand on the floor and she looked triumphant for a while. Until she realised what he had actually done with his hand.

Something peculiar happened after because there was an earthquake and the air seemed to become thicker some areas of ground even started to burn and set alight.

I looked back at the boy. Only I saw him dusting himself off, instead of the aforementioned position he had found himself in prior to this.

he looked at me and just simply said "what is there something on my face?" I smiled a small smile and walked up to him.

I stuck my hand out for him to shake and smiled a little more "The name's Jackson, Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you...?"

"James, Just James I don't use or like my last name, It doesn't bring happy memories. Alas! It's nice to meet you..." He smirked "Cuz" God's he sounded like Apollo

I was both excited and apprehensive about this as I was hoping that we could meet in better circumstances.. and judging by his embarrassed actions, that no one would have noticed if they  weren't paying attention, he wanted that too.

Cleo's P.O.V

What. Just. Happened???

I mean one second he was on the floor and the next he was up and dusting his legs off from the road (and the dust that was on it). 

The girl was fast she was in the tent before I could stop her and the surprising thing is I didn't really see her she was so fast.

These people are getting more suspicious by the minute. Not to mention the fact that fire was starting and the air seemed to get thicker,don't even get me started on the earth quake because I have no idea how any of it happened I should tell the girls about this. Maybe he's a mermaid well merman.

"Hey" that voice snapped me out of my musings "hey Lewis" I replied happily "What brings you here?"

He looked at me weirdly. "we scheduled a meeting... to go fishing." He winked hoping for me to play along ,so the cousins don't get suspicious.

James piped up, "I'd love to go fishing" Percy looked disgusted at him and Lewis looked delighted, but he payed no attention to them "as long as we let them go. I can't eat fish. It's almost as if the adorable little devils could speak to me and I'm sorry but I don't want to think about that, while I eat or see them being put into a box only to be killed later for our food."