We're broken

To say my heart stopped that day is a literal understatement. I froze. No amount of strength could make my muscles move. She was indeed breathtaking in her lace wedding dress. It hugged her curves all the way down to her hips then fanned out just enough to have a bit of flow. Her makeup was flawlessly subtle with a hint of blue around her eyes that matched my tie. But she was also lying there a crumpled mess on the cold tile. I begged my body to go to her. Liam had pushed past me and was hovering over her. His ear only inches from her lips.
"She's still breathing. Do you think you could help me here Har," he snaps his head over towards me.
I finally kneel down beside her, lifting her head and placing it in my lap.
"Hello. Yes. My friend passed out at her wedding and we just found her. We don't know why she's unconscious or how long," I looked up to see Liam on the phone with what I'm hoping was emergency services.
"Baby," I whispered. "Please wake up." I leaned down pressing my lips to her forehead. I let them rest there for a moment, until I felt movement from beneath them.
"Holy shit," Liam exclaims.
I pull back enough to examine her face. She was pale and her lips were tinted blue this close.
"What happened," I ask.
"I don't know," her voice was raspy and weak.
"It's ok. The ambulance is almost here baby," I stroke her hair, trying to comfort her or myself. I don't really know.