SnSd - HyoYeon

Full Name: Kim Hyo Yeon

Nickname: Princess Fiona

Position: Sub-Vocals, Main Dancer

Birthday: September 22, 1989

Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Blood Type: AB

Education: China Beijing Language Courses

Languages: Korean, Chinese

Trainee Time: 6 Years and 1 Month

Fun Facts:

•She has one younger brother and is very close with him.

•She is Girls' Generation/SNSD dancing machine/dancing queen.

•Though Taeyeon is the leader, Hyoyeon is regarded as the mother of Girls' Generation/SNSD.•She is often the chef of Girls' Generation/SNSD.•On 2PM's debut album's thanks to, Junsu mentions Hyoyeon and asked her to make food for him again .

•During her trainee time, she was in the boys dance class instead of the girls dance class because of her power and talent.

•She was label mate BoA's silhouette at a concert.•She was chosen as one of the few SM trainees to go over to China and study Mandarin.

•She obsessed with doesn't like it when people don't brush their teeth after eating.

•Her ideal guy is Brian Joo.

•She is ambidextrous.

•When she was younger, her dad would make her do push ups and sit ups as punishment for making noise in public places.

•She finds doing laundry comforting.

•One of her dreams is to get married early and have a family.

•She would give up her career for love.

•She is interested in fashion design and wants to become a fashionista like Jennifer Lopez.

•Her favorite song on "The Boys" album is "Oscar".•She can memorize a dance move just after watching it once or twice.

•She has 14 ear piercings and a piercing on her tongue.

•She is currently on "Dancing With the Stars 2" and is partnered with dancer Kim Hyung Suk. They even performed a dance routine for TaeTiSeo's "OMG".