SnSd - Seohyun

Full Name: Seo Joo Hyun

Nickname: Hyun

Position: Main Vocalist, Maknae

Birthday: June 28, 1991

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Blood Type: A

Education: Dongguk University

Languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, English

Trainee Time: 6 Years and 6 Months

Fun Facts:

•She is known for her unique and proper personality.

•She can play the piano.

•Though she is the maknae, she has one of the best vocals in Girls‘ Generation/SNSD.

•Shes a stickler to rules and will always follow them.

•She doesn‘t lie.

•When Tiffany was learning Korean from the other members, she only believed Seohyun because the rest of the members liked to deceive her.

•She always speak formally/with honorifics in conversation.

•She loves sweet potatoes.

•Her ideal type is Johnny Depp.

•Her favorite movie is “Pirates of the Caribbean“.•Her favorite song on the “Girls‘ Generation” album is“Kissing You“.•She loves the popular anime “Sgt.Keroro” and can even imitate some of the characters such as Tamama.•She was ‘married‘ to YongHwa of C.N Blue on the reality show “We Got Married“.

•During her time in “We Got Married“, she learned to play the guitar from YongHwa.

•Her and Yoona attended the same high school.•Her favorite song on the TaeTiSeo mini album is “Baby Steps“ .

•She doesn’t lie.

•She was an MC for Music Core along with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

•She was in the sub-group TaeTiSeo along with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

•She was in the MV for TRAX‘s “Oh! My Goddess“.•She hardly ever gets angry.

•She voiced Edith on the Korean version of “Despicable Me“.

•Once Girls‘ Generation/SNSD made the members pay a fine if they were late, and Jessica paid the most.

•Her salute poses are inspired by Tamama of “Sgt.Keroro“.