Where Did You Go?

The only thing I remember before waking up in someones trunk was telling the officer where the blood trail started and informing her that there was a small lock of hair. I know that I was chloroformed and dragged into a darker alleyway before I passed out from the chemical doused rag, but that's about it. The trunk was dark and smelled like wet dog. I wasn't tied up which was stupid for the kidnapper but my gun was gone. My phone was still in my back pocket so I whipped it out and found that both Sam and Dean had blown up my phone to oblivion. I checked both messages and they are really worried. 

"Sam! please track my phone! Someone snatched me from the alleyway when no one was looking and now I'm in someones trunk. Please come and save me! I have no idea where I am and the person took my gun. Sam please... I miss you baby." I texted him. He replied immediately.

"Baby where are you do you know anything? Are you hurt? Did the person do anything to you? Baby please tell me your alright." He texted back.

"I'm fine just please find me and kill the person who took me." I replied.

"Baby I will we're coming." He said. I prayed to the gods that I'd not be dead by the time the boy's got there. I put away my phone and the car stopped moving. I heard the old car turn off and the car door open and slam shut. I heard footsteps stop in front of the trunk and I closed my eyes, preparing for the extreme light to attack my eyes. The trunk opened with force and I winced at the loud creek. A strong hand gripped onto my arm so tight it could leave a bruise. The person yanked me out of the trunk and slammed the trunk door. They put a black bag over my head before I could look around. I was forced in doors and thrown into a chair where I was being tied down. After the duck tape was wrapped around my ankles they pulled my arms behind my back and taped together. That's easy enough to get out of when I decide to run for it. The bag was ripped off of my head leaving my hair in a mess. The person who kidnapped me was a young woman, about my age with a bad box dyed red hair color. She wore a leather jacket with blue jeans and biker boots.

"Who are you?" I asked calmly.

"That's classified. But I know who you are darling." She said with a smirk.

"Really. Fine, then what's the deal with taking me all this way?" I asked annoyed.

"Why does everyone ask that? 'What are you going to do to me' or 'Why am I here' its all just so repetitive. You're here so I can eat your brain and your fat at once." She said.

"Before you can, can I ask what monster you are and your name?" I asked half sarcastic and half serious.

"Why would you want to know?" She asked curious.

"I'm a hunter so I'd like to know what type of monster you are and how to kill you for the future. The name is just curtsy." I said leaning back in my chair.

"My name is Leanna and my breed of 'monster' is... I don't know what." She said with a shrug. Right so I have a kidnapper that is a whole new hybrid of monster and she wants to kill me. Great that's how my life is going, I really hope the boys come soon.

Sam's POV

She left with the officer to show where the trail of blood started and never turned the corner back over to us when she was done. I waited for about five minutes and she still didn't turn the corner. I walked over there to find her and she wasn't there. I was alarmed and asked everyone where she was. I was worried sick.

"Dean, Anna is missing. She isn't over there, near the car, or over here. She's gone." I said in a hushed tone. His face went pail and looked over my shoulder.

"This isn't a prank right." He asked.

"No it's not a prank I'm serious, she's gone I can't find her anywhere. I already asked the officers if they saw anything. We need to find her pronto." I said really worried.

"Right, we need to find her. You try and get a hold of her while I drive to the motel." Dean said walking to the car. "The case is on pause until we find her." He said getting into the car. I followed after and called so many times. I texted her so much while Dean was driving and he was speeding down the roads to the motel. I was worried sick about her. We just made up and now she's gone. I glanced at the middle of the front bench in hopes she would reappear but she didn't. 

Hours later she texted me and I practically jumped on top of my phone to respond. She told us to track her phone which I completely forgot was possible. I tracked her phone and she was heading down a back road across the whole fucking state! 

"Dean, she texted! We have to go now! I have her location lets go!" I said swiftly putting on my boots and jacket. Dean picked up his car keys and jacket and we practically ran out of the door to the car. As soon as we got in Dean went petal to the metal to get to her. I think he's just about as worried and scared as I am. Baby we'll be there soon don't worry.