LevixPanicky!Emetophobic!Reader ~ Help me

Requested

Modern AU

Emetophobia- Fear of vomiting

(Y/N)'s POV

I leaned over my bathroom sink as I desperately tried to wash my face and calm down. All day I had been feeling anxious and panicky. I managed to keep it under control pretty good until I got home. Now my heart's racing a million miles a second and I feel like I can barely breathe.

I sat on the edge of the tub as tears continually streamed down my face. It's okay, (Y/N)... Levi'll be here soon and it'll all be better...

I clutched my chest as started hyperventilating. Why does it have to be like this... Why can't I just be normal... I hugged my knees to my chest and sobbed uncontrollably. I sobbed so much, in fact, that I started feeling sick. Feeling bile start to rise up in my throat, I started panicking even more. No no no not that. Anything but that!

I put a hand over my mouth as I tried to calm down. "Seriously? Again?" A voice said. I looked up to see my boyfriend in the doorway. He came and knelt down beside me. "(Y/N), you need to calm down."

"I... can't..." I managed to say.

"How can you be so afraid of something so natural?" He asked me, increasing my anxiety. I managed to put my hands up in a way that says 'I don't know.' He sighed and rubbed my back. "I don't know what's going through your head, but you need to clear it. None of this is real."

I suddenly got mad and pushed him away. I grabbed onto the counter and pulled myself up. I got up too quickly, however, and started feeling dizzy. "(Y/N)-"

My stomach finally gave out and I released all that the contents that I had been holding back, quickly blacking out afterwards.

Time skip

After what felt like weeks I slowly opened my eyes. Around me everything was white. I quickly recognized it as the hospital. "Baby?" A soft voice asked from beside me. I turned to see Levi sitting beside my bed with tears in his eyes.

"Go away." I ripped my hand from his. "You probably think I'm some mental case or something."

"Honey I'm so sorry." He pleaded. "I just thought it weird being so afraid of something so seemingly normal like that. I've never experienced it myself. I'm so sorry." I stayed silent as I slowly forgave him.

"So what now? Why am I here?" I asked.

"The doctors did some tests and are giving you a couple medicines." He answered. "They should help with your anxiety and be able to calm you down whenever you start panicking or feel afraid."

"Thank goodness." I chuckled.

"And of course, I'm always here for you." Levi softly smiled at me.

"I know." I smiled back.