Meeting

One day Marinette was hanging out with Alya and Rose.

"Hey Rose why don't you call Juleka to hang out with us" says Marinette.

"Yea Sure let me call her" says Rose

Rose gave Juleka a call to hang out with them.

"Hey Juleka" says Rose.

"Hi Rose" says Juleka.

"So I'm hanging out with Marinette and Alya but we wanted you to come along too!" says Rose.

"Well I'm with my brother right now so can he come along too?" Says Juleka.

"Sure why not the more the merrier!" Says Rose

"Where are you guys?" Asks Juleka

"We're in the cat cafe in street XXXXX" Says Rose.

"Okay bye" Says Juleka *hangs up*

"She's coming and her brother Luka is too" Says Rose.

"She has a brother I didn't know that" says Marinette.

"Yeah, it's he's Juleka's older brother he's fifteen" Says Rose

15 minutes later Juleka and Luka arrive.

"Hi!" Says Alya, Marinette, and Rose in unison.

"Hey" Says Juleka

*They enter the caffe and sit down*

*Juleka, Rose, and Alya start talking to each other*

Marinette's POV

"Hi nice to finally meet you Luka" I say.

"Yeah same here I heard a lot of good things about you Marinette you seem like a really nice person. And thanks for helping Juleka out" Says Luka.

"It was nothing really" I feel my face go red.

He leans closer and whispers in my ear "Still I really appreciate it thank you so much". My body stiffens and I can feel how red my face is right now.

"Ahem" The waiter says looking at me and the I notice that everyone had already order and I had been still there for a long time.

I order a CatPawCino.

*We all ate and went to our houses*

"Tikki I was thinking about making a dress so I could go to the school prom what do you think?"

"I think you would make a beautiful dress all the clothes that you do are!" Says Tikki.

"Thanks Tikki" I say

"So the prom is 1 month I still have some time to make the dress but what colors should I do it?" I ask the Kwami.

"Try thinking of something important like your mom you could make it midnight blue like your mom and your's hair!" Tikki Says.

"No that's too basic I want something
different" I say.

"I got it I could make it black and blue!" I say.

*Me Thinking* "Well I gotta admit I got the idea because I remembered Luka's but nobody needs to know that right" I feel my going hotter by the minute.

"Well let's work on that dress!" I say with excitement.

"Yeah! Let's do it" Says Tikki.