Choking

The sides were all sitting at the table eating dinner. It was calm and not much was happing. They were chatting and talking about how Patton had just learned how to cook stake. 

"This is quite good Patton." Logan said. Patton beamed. "Aw thanks Logan! That means a lot to me." Logan nodded. 

"So Pat, why suddenly learn to cook something like stake?" Virgil questioned looking between Patton and Logan who sat by each other. "No realy reason Virgil." Patton comented his face heating up. "Just thought it might be a good thing to know." 

"He's not wrong!" Roman chimed in. "Stake is perfect for a romantic date!" Patton nodded as he began to cut his into small pices. 

That was when Logan started coughing. They all looked at him. He was trying to cough something up, they had gathered that much. Then it hit them. He was choking. 

"Aw crap-" Virgil started but was cut off my Patton getting up and started paincing. "Logan! How-why-chew your food!" He said running to the house phone. Roman ran to the phone with Patton. Virgil was left wondering how this happend. 

Patton was agressivily pressing the phone buttons. "Help I need to call 911 but the 9 button isn't working!"

Roman just as paniced as Pat and not thinking right simply yelled out. "Turn it upside down and use the 6!" Logan despite his state simply coughed out "What-the-the fu-!" But Virgil cut him off with a "Sorry Lo!" as he slapped his back hard, the stake flying out. 

Logan was heaving on the air he had just got back. Patton ran over and hugged Logan. "Oh thank god." Logan shook his head irritaited. "I could have died, thank you Virgil for having some comman sense." 

They all began to laugh a bit. "No problome."

*

*

*

*

theres the first one. i hope thses turn out well, alrighty. bye-o