Chip Reader

Logan was starting a small tech business with a few of his friends. They were buying stuff that they needed to put the shop all together. Virgil was busy researching  different types of tech they should have instore and the most common problems with a lot of todays technology. Just to make sure they could get specific things done quickly if it was something simple. Remy was getting things they needed for their apartment seeing as they just move into the city. They didn't want to be just sleeping on the floor and or, not have a fridge. Logan was the one ordering things since he was the best with figuring out if the product was good or not.

Virgil and Remy would give him lists daily and he would order what was needed. This had been going on for about two weeks and they had just about everything. For both the shop and their home. 

Virgil walked in with a few new packages from the mail. "Logan! Remy! More stuff came in." Logan walked into the kitchen where the bags were set down. Remy came soon after with a bag of Cheetos. . "Well lets open them up babes." Remy said. "I'll go get a knife to cut the tape." Logan went to go find one. 

"What do you think it is this time?" Remy asked. "Don't know, judging by the size and the timing I'd say our bowls and the chip read for the cards." Remy nodded, a wonderful plan forming in his head. He pulled out his phone to search something on YouTube. He pulled his phone down just as Logan walked back in.

He pulled one box towards him and pulled the knife through the tape. He pulled out a something wrapped in a bunch of paper. "I see our bowls finally came in." He unwrapped it to revel a few bowls. "Woulda got them sooner if we just went to the store." Logan shook his head as he pulled the second box towards himself, opening it. "Yes, but those bowls are much more poorly made. These ones were better. Objectively."

He pulled out the chip reader. "We actually have the chip reader now." Remy help up one of his Cheetos. "Oh really?" Logan sighed. "You and I both know its not that kind of-" Logan was cut off by Remy scanning it the words "Transaction complete." Coming from the same area. He seemed to have just stop working. Virgil burst into laughter pulling out his own phone and playing the Microsoft error noise. It was a sound bite they both kept on hand for moments like this. 

Remy laughed pulling his up and showing Logan it was just a sound he looked up. Logan grabbed the chip reader and the bowls stating. "You're a child."

"