Should it be like this?

- "Should it be like this..?" - is the one of Crowley's important thoughts about his sexual orientation.
-"I really love you, Aziraphale, why don't you understand..?" - the thought in demon's head that he plays again and again every day while silently watching the angel.
Today's the day the Fallen Angel finally decided to confess his feeling to Aziraphale! He wondered: "What will Angel say? What if he will reject me? What will I do? What if he says yes? What will our life be like?" - and many other worried thoughts demon doesn't like but still imagines a lot of bad and sad situations.

Crowley is sitting on his big and comfortable King chair and looking at his new plant that Aziraphale gifted him - a little cute cactus with vivid yellow flower on it. As it was a gift from his beloved angel - this cactus is a most important things in his house. - "What a cute cactus..." - he smiled and put it into the corner of the table, he sighed and clenched his fists - "Today, I'm gonna confess to Angel! Whatever he says, I will! He has to know!" - he shouted and hit the table with his fist so table shook and almost broke. Crowley hissed and patted his hand. Forgetting about everything he stood up and rushed out the place. He hurried to his car and opened his Bentley's door and just flew on a seat closing the door rough and put his direction toward the Aziraphale's bookshop on a high speed. While driving he put some old rock like "Queen" songs on play and made a smile on his face - "Finally! We'll be together!" - and laughed out loud with Devil's laughter. But his laughter soon became a whimper - "What if *sob* he doesn't *sob* love me *sob* back..? *sob*" - Crowley cried and wiped the tears with his left hand and sobbed again - "Shh, Crowley, it's gonna be just fine... Everything is fine... He loves you, dummy, rightie~?" - he deeply breathed and focused on the road.

<Meanwhile at Aziraphale's>

Angel is reading a new book - the one of some ones that appeared because of the Antichrist - Adam Young. It's really interesting for Aziraphale, because he's reading it with unseen interest ever. Of course, he has read a lot of books since people ever thought about making letters or signes and has heard a lot of tales since humanity ever started to speak. - "It's interesting! I have to thank Adam. It's so nice to have it from him" - thought Aziraphale closing the book and smiling. He looked at a new mug with devil's white wings with cold cacao he forgot about - that mug is a gift in an gift exchange on last Sunday with Crowley. - "What is this warm feeling in my chest? It appears everytime I think of Crowley... Should I search up?" - thought Aziraphale and stood up going towards a big bookshelf. He spent few minutes searching for a book about Human Feelings. He quickly opened it and started to search for something that matches his feeling. Finally, he found it - "Love..? Is it normal to be not hetero? Whatever!" - he gulped then fell into thoughts. He remembered all what Crowley did for him, how risked his life and how angel told the demon his secret about The Flaming Sword and Crowley didn't tell anyone in fact he's still a demon... - "I, Angel Aziraphale, say that I'm truly in love with the Demon, Antony J. Crowley." - he said out loud, putting his right hand on his heart. Then he sat back on a couch thinking - "How did I not realize that earlier? I was so stupid and friendzoned him! It should last no more! I need to meet him right now!" - he made a serious face and slowly walked towards the phone, an old wired phone. He was hesitating - should he really call the demon? He deeply inhaled and then slowly exhaled calming himself. Then he did it again and finally his finger reached the buttons. He put the phone to his ear and was scared to talk to Crowley for the first time since they first met. Aziraphale's hands were shacking while dialing. Finally, Crowley picked up the phone - "Yeah, Angel?" - "Hello, Crowley, I have something to tell you, it's really important! And it's not bad, by the way..!" - "Aha, I have something to tell ya too, I'll be at your place in thirty minutes!" - "Sure, Crowley, I'm waiting" - "See ya soon, angel!" - the demon hung up and the angel sighed in relief. - " Crowley doesn't like human food, does he? If I remeber correctly, he likes wine. I had a few bottles with old wine here somewhere." - thought angel and went down the stairs to look for wine bottles. When he finally found a bottle in the cold closet in the kitchen and took the wine glasses out of the cupboard he went back to his room and put everything on a round table and fired the candle - so romantic. Aziraphale put the bottles he brought into a bucket with ice. He deeply sighed and backed on a chair waiting for Crowley's call or Crowley himself. He started to be worried, when Crowley didn't show up in next twenty, next five, next ten minutes! He rushed to the phone and dialed Crowley. The demon did not pick up the phone. Aziraphale fell into panic. - "What if his car crashed?! What if Beelzebub caught him?! What if he fell into water with Holy Water or something?!..." - his mind was full of bad thoughts and worries. - "Crowley is a awesome driver and clever as a demon! He will make it! ... But what if  something really bad happened and he needs my help? ... Oh, you're too worried Aziraphale, calm down..." - he deeply sighed and looked down on the floor - " Just if he won't show up tomorrow, I will look for him! Everywhere! In every little crack, little hole!" - angel clenched his fists and angrily grinned.

< In Crowley's Car>

Just after demon talked to the angel by the phone he thought - "Yeah! Finally! Angel loves me back!" - he clenched his fist in "Victory!" sign. He laughed and put his black glasses off his face. He licked his lips with his long sneak tongue and left it hang down the mouth. He was feeling uncontrollable lust and his saliva started to slowly flow down his tongue and drip down onto his knees. He heard some strange sound from behind and quickly put his tongue back and looked at the mirror. He saw terrifying Beelzebub - the one of The Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony. He got scared by his appearance and lost the control and flew into a ditch. As Crowley was a strong demon he didn't lose his consciousness so fast. When his body touched the ground he muffed and tried to stand up to fight Beelzebub but when he put up his head the devil hit his head really hard and Crowley lose his consciousness. Beelzebub laughed and grabbed Crowley by his jacket and dissapeared. Only demon's Bentley is left on the side of the road burning. And then explosion destroyed the car...