Happy End?

It has been a long time, since Crowley and Aziraphale escaped from the God's hold. Angels and demons are no longer after them. Two godlike creatures, so different from each other has become more than friends.
Who would ever imagine these two being a couple? Right, no one who knew them. But who knows them now? Their sweet neighbors on the opposite side of the street or their co-workers? Exactly.
It has been a half of an year since Crowley, as a fearless demon and a handsome man, married his sweet and loving angel - Aziraphale.
Angel was very embarrassed and even hid behind the cushions, sitting on the comfortable couch at his room in his little bookshop. But still, both of them were happy to have each other in their lives so close. Just imagine - you wake up face to face with the love of your life, you spend the new day together, laugh together, have fun together and just sit in silence, lazily watching the sky or just sleep in a tight embrace. Not all people are lucky to experience true love in their life.
Crowley and Aziraphale, right after their marriage and "wedding", decided to move in together. Money is never a problem for any creatures as them. They chose a pretty little house in the end of country, near the lake. The neighborhood wasn't very large, and the people seemed to be nice. Aziraphale likes this house because it was small and because they could own a dog and a cat! Like he always has wanted one.
Crowley knew about Aziraphale's love for animals. And of course, he planned to buy him a cat, which would match both of them - black, as a demon and white, as an angel.
And once, on a rainy day, when angel was sitting near the big window on a couch, looking at the lake, drop by drop becoming more and more big, demon came closer to his love, sat down on a fluffy pure white as angel's soul carpet, lied his head down on Aziraphale's lap and spoke up, his voice quiet and soft  - "Angel? What are you thinking about?" - Aziraphale turned and softly patted Crowley's head, letting his hand rest on demon's head, slowly stroking his soft red hair - "Just look there, darling." - Aziraphale said, his voice soft and calming, as always and he pointed at the lake with his eyes - "Everytime it rains as hard like this time" - he gulped - "I start to remember the time when... the God has left all living creatures drown in the water... even the kids" - he looked down, carefully squeezing Crowley's hair - "I start to think - will it happen ever again? Even though He promised to never ever do that again, and  Noah is too old for saving the creatures one more time." - he sighed and lowered his head a little - "And darling" - angel started - "After what we did, we just must be punished. But what have we gotten then? Freedom? We've probably shown enough of our strength to let them know we are not the weak ones. They will never separate us ever again..." - he went silent for a few seconds - "Will they?" - he suddenly asked with very weak and quiet voice. Crowley carefully stood up on his knees and hugged his love tightly around the chest - "Oh, come on angel!" - said Crowley, slowly stroking angel's back - "I swear to Go- Sat- um.. To whomever or whatever that I will save us from them if they manage it to find us. Well, they actually can't." - his face lit up with beautiful smile - "What do you mean?" - asked Aziraphale - "Angel, it's a Spell!" - Crowley answered - "We both put it when we escaped. It's like uh, in fairy tales, yes. The Spell of Invisibility" - demon pointed at the fairy tales book on the coffee table near the couch - "We are fully invisible for their eyes." - continued demon - "R-really?" - timidly asked angel - "I'd never lie to you, angel" - said Crowley as they continued to look at the lake.
- "Hey angel!" - suddenly said Crowley - "Yes?" - spoke up angel - "Uh, I, well, here" - Crowley slowly put out a little kitten, which was peacefully asleep behind demon's jacket. The kitten was awake and was looking around with his tiny eyes in fear. - "Meow!" - cried out kitten, trying to get back to warm Crowley's chest. Demon gave this little cute animal to angel - "There, there" - said Aziraphale, carefully holding kitten's little body in his hands. Kitten lied down in Aziraphale's hand and fell asleep, quietly purring- "How do you call him?" - "I thought you can  give him a name, angel" - Crowley answered, backing down on a couch, crossing his legs - "Oh, if that's so..." - said Aziraphale - "What about...  Omen?" - "Omen? Sounds pretty good. I like it, angel" - "Thanks, Crowley" - said Aziraphale and put his head on demon's shoulder.
Omen lives with them sincs he was a little kitten thrown into the streets, and helps his owners, because cats - are pets and best friends of witches and wizards. Aziraphale and Crowley look after humanity around them since the beginning of peaceful time at their new home. They live a happy eternal life.
They were made by God to fight against each other. But this two were made to love each other. Everything has a chance to get a happy end. But... not everyone tries to reach it. Sky fought the Nether and they are both on the edge of the extermination, while Aziraphale and Crowley are living their lives peacefully. God is nowhere to be seen. Who knows what end will this story get?
-"Good morning, angel" - softly spoke up Crowley, resting his head on Aziraphale's large chest, just woken up - "Good morning, darling" - said Aziraphale, putting away his book and patting demon's head - "Meow!" - Omen jumped onto the bed and lied down near Crowley's hands, quietly purring and closing his eyes - "Hi, little one" - said angel with a smile. "Hey angel, what are you gonna do today?" - "I don't know, Crowley. I'll probably stay here today, maybe I will look after your plants, as today is weekend." - "Ow, angel, would you like to go on a, uh, date with me?" - asked Crowley,  lowering his head a bit and looking at his love's face through the hair falling on his face - "Surely, darling." - he answered and they both kept looking at the sunrise slowly lighting up the sky.