Cards + Kiss

I had fun writing this chapter about my OC kicking the akuma's ass. Yume's Noah outfit looks like the one on the book cover. Also Tyki is hot! Enjoy reading~

A women with long dark brown hair and gray skin tone jumped away from a huge bullet. She dusted off her black bra like top with straps and short black shorts. 'I don't want to dirty my Noah outfit... Stupid akuma.'

Yume smirked. "That's all you can do level 2?" The level 2 akuma growled at her. "Watch me bitch!"

The akuma swung his long claws towards Yume. Yume materialized a black katana sword in her hand. She blocked the akuma's claws. "That's not the proper way to talk to a Noah akuma." "Don't even try! We all know you are the 15th Noah of freedom the traitor! The only Noah who don't have a stigma on his forehead! The earl ordered to capture you at all costs!"

Yume deflected the akuma's claws to the side. "Take that bitch!" The akuma stubbed her in the stomach with his foot's long claws.

Yume coughed blood. She smiled. "That's a nice power you got there but... I give it 2 out of 10." Akuma's eyes widened. "How can you still talk?!" "I guess the earl didn't tell you about my power." "W... What?" "Since you are going to be destroyed soon I will tell you about it. My Noah power is the freedom of life. No one can kill me unless I myself choose to do it. Basically you can say I'm immortal."

Yume cut the akuma into a half with her katana. The akuma exploded while his claws were still inside her.

It took a few seconds for Yume's body to regenerate. She checked her body. There were no scratches on it. Yume smiled. 'At least the akuma kept me amused for a few minutes. Well I should keep going unless I want the earl to find me here.'

Yume changed back from her Noah form to her human form. She wore cream top and short blue shorts in her human form. Her golden eyes stayed the same in her human form too.

She took the train in Moscow Russia to Romania.

Yume entered inside her train wagon. She watched from the window at the tall green hills and crystal clear lake. 'No way I'm letting the earl to destroy such beauty.'

A noise in the wagon near her broke her out of her thoughts. Yume always was curious by nature so she picked inside it.

In the wagon on the floor set three men in front of a one man in his underwear. They played what seemed like poker. A blond child stood behind the three men watching the game.

Yume took a batter look at them. 'They all look like hobos. Or maybe low class workers.'

The man with thick glasses and brown curly messy hair looked directly at her. He smiled amused. "You can come out now little lady. We don't bite~"

Yume blushed from being caught pipping. She strode in the wagon. Immediately all the men's eyes were on her. 'Cute! Strike!!'

A certain curly head held his gaze on Yume longer then needed. He smiled. 'Damn she is nice looking one. Not too big breasts but it fits her body perfectly. I can see her body is well trained and has slight muscles.'

Yume decided to watch their game from the side. She was bored anyway.

After a few rounds the man lost everything besides his underwear to the three men. He left cursing under his nose.

Finally their attention was on Yume. "Sorry we didn't spoke to you much little lady. I'm Tyki and those are Clark and Momo. The child's name is Eees." Clark bowed. "Fancy to meet here a lady such as yourself." Yume giggled. "I'm not a lady at all. I'm just... a traveler."

"Can we you know play a strip poker with her too?" Momo whispered to Tyki. Tyki hit Momo's head lightly. "Of course not!" They started to argue.

Eeese smiled at Yume behind his mask. Yume smiled back to him. She could feel kindness from him.

After a few more minutes of arguing she stepped in. "I wouldn't mind to play a card game with you but let's play a more traditional one from Russia." Tyki raised his eyebrow. "What game?" "You know the card game Durak?"

Tyki smirked and nodded. "Let's make it a duel dear traveler. Whoever wins two games out of three wins and gets to ask one thing from the other. Agreed?" "Agreed." Yume smirked. 'I wouldn't mind to earn money. Plus I'm a pro in Durak game. That curly head don't know what's coming for him! Muhaha!'

After two rounds Yume and Tyki had a tie. Now was the final round. Yume knew Tyki had batter cards then her. "Sorry little missy but it's my win~" Tyki disposed of his cards first and won the game. 'She is pretty good. I had to literally cheat to beat her nice looking ass.'

The train was about to stop at its destination.

Tyki tapped his chin. "Now what should I ask??" Yume swallowed nervously.

Tyki smiled mischievously. "I know! How about a sweet kiss on the lips?" Yume blushed. 'K... Kiss?! I never even kissed before. I don't have a choice here aren't I... Ok! All I need to do is just press my lips to his for a second! You're a Noah Yume! You can do it!'

They both stood in front each other. Since Tyki was quite tall Yume had to stand on her tip toes to reach his face. Only when she was close to him she noticed how much his body was strong and well built under his baggy clothes.

With one quick breath Yume pressed her lips to Tyki's lips.

It was as if she almost melted into his lips. Tyki's lips were so soft and warm. Yume felt as if she never wanted to separate from his lips. She felt his warm tongue slightly licking her lower lip in delight. Yume blushed harder feeling herself drown more into the kiss. To her surprise she felt her inner Noah purr in satisfaction too.

Tyki could only feel her soft lips at the moment. He literally wanted to devour all of that mystery women's lips. Tyki's inner Noah demanded to take all of her to himself right now. He felt his lower part getting harder.

Yume pulled away from his lips blushing. She had a hard time on trying to keep a straight look at Tyki.

Tyki saw her shyness about the kiss they shared and smiled. "It was a very nice delicious kiss. I personally enjoyeddd it allot." Yume blushed harder. "I... It was just for the bet!"

The train stopped at its destination in Romania.

"I guess it's my stop! See you around sometimes!" Yume run as fast as she could from them and from the train. 'Stupid! Stop doing nonsense and concentrate on your task! I wonder though if I will meet him again...'

Tyki watched her from the window in the train. 'That kiss was really delicious. But why I feel like... She is very familiar? I hope we will meet again miss and next time I will know your name~'