Shot 6❤

Do vote for my story by pressing ⭐ and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading😄😄
..............................................................

Everyone put matresses on the floor and sat on them watching the movie.

Nupur: Perfect! Ab neend aayegi toh yahin so jaayenge
Ranbir put on the TV and turned off the lights.
The sitting arrangement was:-
Preeta-Karan-Sameer-Srishti-Nupur-Rahul-Aditya-Zoya-Kritika-Ranbir-Rishab-Kritika 2
😊😊

Rahul: Arre, Movie se pehle ek shayari please
( Me and my love for shayaris, kisi ko nahi pasand toh bata dena, discontinue kar doongi😬😬)

All: Irshad! Irshad!
Rahul: (Looking towards Nupur)
Aapki yaad mein mera dil
Aise kho jaata hai
Jaise maths ki class mein
Koi bacha so jaata hai🤪🤪

Everyone shared a light and funny moment and it was finally time.

The movie started and was quite interesting until a horror scene came along.

Everyone got scared while Preeta and Srishti jumped on Karan and Sameer's bed and held their hand tightly. They smiled seeing them.
(I will be focusing only on Preeran.. Though i am a Shrishmeer fan too😅😅)

Karan was lost in Preeta and her innocent cute face.
Preeta was scared and had held his hand.
Another horror scene came along and she hugged Karan out of fright. Karan, just being lost in her, caressed her hair.
She broke the hug. He tucked the hair that were coming on her face. She looked at him. He leaned towards her and kissed her cheek. She too closed her eyes lost in his touch. He nuzzled around her neck and hid his face in the crook of her neck. He started kissing her neck which gave her shivers. She leaned on his shoulder unknowingly. He caressed her waist and planted a soft kiss on her lips to which she reciprocated.
She, being tired, sleeps on his shoulders while he comes out of the trance and looks around to see everyone sleeping. He gently made Preeta lie on his mattress and then went and switched off the TV. He lied down on his mattress taking Preeta in his embrace. He kissed her forehead, nuzzled around her neck and then covered both of them with same duvet. He surrounded his arms on her waist and tangled his legs with hers and slept.

At around 4 am,
Karan got up to see Preeta in his embrace. He nuzzled around her neck and pulled her more into him inhaling her fragrance. He didn't want to part away from her but he knew he had to as he was scared that it would turn things awkward between them.
He got up and carefully picked up Preeta in his arms not disturbing her sleep and made her sleep on her mattress. He went to his and slept.

The next morning,
The boys got up to see girls already awake.
Ranbir(sleepy): Arre, tum kaunsi duniya se ho, 2 baje soke bhi 7:30 baje uth gayi?😴😴
Preeta: Tumhaare tarah kaam chor nahi hai hum.. Humein kaam bhi hota hai.
Rahul: Dekh hum kaam chor nahi hai.. Bas hume kaam karne ka shauk nahi hai.. 😆😆
Preeta slapped her forehead. 🤦‍♀🤦‍♀

Preeta: Ab jao fatafat, sab ke sab freshen up ho jao. Mein breakfast lagati hoon.
Aditya: Jaate hain, par mujhe kal ki movie mein ek doubt hain.. 🤔🧐
Preeta: Kya?
Aditya: Yeh jo bhoot hote hain, unhe yeh safed saari kaun khareed ke deta hai. 👻👻
Preeta: Faaltu ke doubts tumhaare jo hai na uske jawaab mere paas nahi hai.. Toh ab jao! 😡😡

Meanwhile, Karan was just thinking about his and Preeta's moment. They nod and went to their rooms.

Rahul, Ranbir, Aditya, Sameer and Rishab come after getting ready.

While in Karan's room,

Karan: Kya hogaya tha mujhe kal? Mein Preeta ke itne close.. Humne kal kiss bhi kiya par uss baat ka mujhe koi guilt nahi hai.. Yeh kya ho raha hai? Kahin mein usse pyaar...? Nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta... Par, agar ho gaya ho toh... Kaise pata lagaun?

He closes his eyes and Preeta's smiling face comes in front of him.
He opens his eyes.

Karan: Matlab mujhe sach mein pyaar ho gaya babydoll se? Woh possessiveness, jealousy, care, concern sirf dosti nahi thi!
Haaye, Ab toh tumse shaadi karke hi maanunga bajarbatti.

He smiles widely while Srishti overhears his realization and gets happy and goes and tells everyone except preeta who was in the kitchen.

Everyone gets excited hearing it and pass a teasing smile to Karan when he was coming downstairs.
He looks at them confused.

Aditya(starts singing):
Insaan kisee se duniyaan me
Yek baar mohabbat karataa hai
Is dard ko lekar jiitaa hai
Is dard ko lekar marataa hai

Sameer:
Pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
Pyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin ki
Pyaar kiyaa

Srishti:
Pyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin ki
Chhuup chhuup aahe bharnaa kyaa
Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
Pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa

Karan was confused.

Rahul: Aise confuse mat ho! Hume breaking newa mil gayi hain ki tum Preeta se pyaar karte ho

Karan was shocked 😱

Karan: Par.. Par..
Ranbir(winking at him): Propose kab karna hai?

Karan was overwhelmed that they accepted him.
Karan:Aaj raat ko... Thank you so much mujhe support karne ke liye.
Srishti: Ab hum aapko nahi support karenge toh kisko karenge, jijs?
Karan smiled widely hearing jijs.😀😀
Karan: Tum log babydoll ka dhyaan bhatkado.. Mein taiyaari karke aata hoon.
All: Aye Aye Captain!!

Karan laughs and leaves from there.

It was evening time. Preeta was sitting with the gang but karan wasn't present there.

Rahul: But seriously Pihu, kaise tum log poori book yaad karlete the? Mein toh notification se OTP bhi nahi yaad kar sakta. 🙄😜
Ranbir: I know!! Mein toh apne paper mein warning likh ke aata tha... Yeh saare answers kalpanik hain. Inka kisi bhi book se koi sambandh nahi hai😂😂

All burst out laughing.
Kritika came there with many lipsticks in her hand.
Kritika: Pihu, yaar kaunsi waali lagaun samajh hi nahi aa raha.. Tu bata na?
Ranbir: Tum ladkiyaan lipstick ki jagah na Asian Paints laga liya karo.. Saalo saal chalega.🤪😅
Kritika glared him while he gulped in fear.
Ranbir: Sorry..
Kritika: You better be..
Suddenly the lights went off.
Preeta: Yeh kya hua?
.......................................
Precap: Confession (last part)

P.S: Should i continue this ff or end it? Really confused..please help.

Hope you liked this part.
Aa gaya Preeran_love, aapka romantic part.

Love
Khushi❤