Coma!?!

I went in and said...
——————————————————————————-
I went closer to Annie and I went on my knees and said...

Annie's prov

Where am I?

There's a lot of clouds, wait am I in heaven?
Where's Sean? I hope he's okay.

This was a big mistake I've ever made.

I saw someone come up to me... wait... no this can't be. Is that Sean?

I was wrong...

"Hey where am I", I whispered.

"You must be Annie, I'm an Angel you're in Heaven, you've killed you're self and this young boy brought you to the hospital, and know you're in coma.", Angel said.

" Oh no what have I done I thought this idea would go great but I guess not..." I whispered.

" Well he's trying to talk to you " ,Angel said

" how do I go back?",I said

" You're not going back you're in heav..." she paused.

And everything went black and white fast

Where am I?

"Annie if you can hear me, you've lost a lot of blood, I know you can hear me it's Sean here, I never wanted you to die, you're strong, I know you are, you make me so happy when I'm sad if you're not here with me, then I'd kill myself and go to heaven with you I love you not as a friend I wanted to say that to you for a long time now, and I want us to be more than friends" he said that all in one breath.

Annie wake up please, I want to see him I can hear him suffer please wake up, I fell a hand on my hand he hold it like he wants me to wake up Annie please hold his hand move, please!!!...

————————————————————————

I know this part is short I will post more later