Asch x Ava) Winter love

Summary: Ava and Asch spend a comfortable night together.

This takes three years after.
------

On a wintery night, a day or two before new years, Ava had been snuggling with Asch on the couch. Asch's arms were around Ava and Ava's head was resting on his shoulder. Both of them enjoying the shared warmth.

Holding a cup of hot chocolate, Ava took a sip. Her eyes fixated on the television as it was playing. The room around them was dark, so the only light that lit up the room was the television. It's dim light, blue, cast on the couple.

Ava yawned, scooting closer to Asch. "Asch... I'm sleepy..." she muttered. She pulled at his hoodie, eyes almost closing from tiredness.

The next thing she knew, she was held up and carried to her room. "If you wanted to sleep, you could just close your eyes, you know," he said and placed her on their bed.

Asch brushed hair from Ava's face and leaned in for a kiss. "D-Don't think much of it! I'll turn off the TV, you just lay here!" he yelled and hurried out the room.

Ava started to chuckle, covering her mouth and turning herself to face the other way.

What a tsundere.

+++++

Short but sweet
+++++

Eeeeee! Sorry I haven't been posting! I have so many tests coming and if I don't learn them, my friend(who's my tutor) will most likely kill me ;w;.

Ava)
Pity.
Not so alone anymore. <-

Devon x Andrew + Ava
Parents-daughter day.
You will and forever will be our pumpkin.

Ava x All)
Real life otome game
Reverse au