Rhys x Ava) ___ IS BETTER!

Summary: The day after Ava recovered, Ava wanted to thank the guys. Until she heard Rhys boasting about how icecream is superior to pizza. Offended and remembering their conversation, Ava decided enough is enough and started to argue with Rhys.

Credit goes to Frost_Lene14 for giving me this idea.

------

On a Saturday morning, right before the sun had risen, Ava had woken up to the sound of talking.

She looked around, noticing that she had been tucked in her bed. Beside her was an empty bowl and a... Cookbook?

That was when Ava started to remember yesterday's event. It had happened so fast. One moment she was out with the guys, then the other event happened at the hot tub, where she had let her body rest in the warm comfortable water. But was it water at all?

She had also remembered the guys freaking out about her seemingly dead state.

For some reason, knowing the fact that they did everything to treat her, Ava felt warm. It was the same warmth that she had when her parents took care of her when she was young.

It felt nice.

Ava sat up on her bed, looking down. Her eyes sprang open even wider when she realized she was only wearing her underwear.

Hurriedly getting out of her bed, Ava dressed herself up and opened the door to the living room.

"This is treason talk! How dare you speak such nonsense! Ice cream is the best food out there!" Rhys screamed at Noi, who made himself as small as he possible could.

Leif was laughing hysterically, amused at the way Rhys was behaving.

"Rhys, stop acting so foolishly, it's only food. And princess Ava herself told us that pizza was way better," Asch sighed, pinching his nose from all the drama that occured.

"What princess Ava has spoken is not the truth! Ice cream is superior to pizza!" Rhys growled back. He was honestly pissed off, he didn't realize Ava had appeared behind Pierce and Asch.

"Oh please, you haven't eaten pizza yourself. How would YOU know what's superior?" Ava scoffed, taking offense with how Rhys brushed off her words as if they were lies.

"I don't need to eat pizza to know that it's interior to ice cream!" Rhys yelled at Ava.

"Oh really? Unlike with pizza, ice cream melts and turns into water. Pizza can be eaten the next day," Ava smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

"I can give you ten reasons why pizza is better than ice cream. Reason number one, pizza is savory and you can put a lot of toppings on it," Ava started.

"Ice cream can also have a lot of toppings. I've seen it in the room or food," Rhys argued back.

Ava narrowed her eyes. "With pizza you can eat it every season. And unlike with ice cream, you won't get any brain freeze," Ava smirked.

"Brain freeze?" Pierce intervened. He was quickly shushed by both Ava and Rhys, who were in a glaring contest with each other.

"Is that so, interesting. I've heard some humans speak about pizza as if it were really unhealthy. One human mother told her child that it had a lot of these 'calories' and that it would let you gain weight, is what I heard from another girl," Rhys said.

Ava's mouth dropped open. She gritted her teeth at Rhys's satisfied expression. "Same goes with ice cream. Too much and you'll gain weight as well. Did you know that some people licked the ice cream and put the lid back on? Maybe you've eaten some ice cream with someone else's saliva on it. Besides, pizza is something you can create at home, ice cream not so much," she growled.

Rhys's left eye twitched and he glared at Ava with the most deadliest glare he could muster. Ava returned the glare delightfully. She knew very well her glare scarred a lot of people.

Rhys was a bit unfazed by her dead glare, but kept his composure. "Ice cream is sweet and it goes well with fruit. What about pizza, huh? I've heard pineapple pizza was hated by some," he growled back.

Ava clicked her tongue. She then came up with a pizza that made her chuckle. "Oh, there are some sweet pizzas as well. There's this Nutella pizza, that's very delicious and sweet. So your argument is invalid," she laughed.

Rhys's reaction of shock amused her. The guy took a deep breath. "Icecream is the best thing you could eat under a sunny day. So perfect that it cools you off. Am I not right with that one, princess Ava," he argued.

"Pizza is the best food to share with others! You can cut it into slices and share with the rest without problem. You can also have an even share with it. With icecream you need to scoop it up and place it in a bowl. And you need to do it quick so it wouldn't melt," Ava argued back.

Rhys bit his lip, he looked even more angrier the more he argued. "At least it can be contained in a tub, unlike pizza that can rot," he snarked.

While the two were having a heated argument, the other four remaining guys watched with suspense for how it would end. Either with Ava terribly wounded or possibly dead or Rhys falling down in defeat.

Noi cheered Ava on. He had tasted pizza and it was the best thing he had ever tasted before. "Pizza IS better!" he yelled. Noi received the death glare from Rhys and fell silent.

Leif, still bemused, was leaning against Pierce for support. Pierce remained unfazed by the whole ordeal.

Asch was the only one who was done with this. So with every frustration he build in himself, he yelled in a loud voice, "SILENCE."

Ava and Rhys stopped arguing, both shocked from the sudden yell.

"WHO CARES IF ICE CREAM IS BETTER OR PIZZA, SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND LET IT GO," Asch screamed. "IT'S JUST FOOD ANYWAYS, SO SHUT THE HELL UP."

Rhys gasped. "Your highness! Icecream is not some 'food' you speak off! I can support anything you've said, but disrespecting icecream is not on the list!" he yelled.

"Just food? You called pizza just food? How dare you Asch! Pizza is the most amazing food ever! Do not call it 'just food' you hear me?! YOU HEAR ME?!" Ava screamed in the heat of the moment and grabbed Asch by his shirt. She started shaking the prince like crazy, much to Asch's annoyance.

Leif stopped laughing once he realized things were going to far. He looked at Noi and Pierce, who both seemed like they wanted to intervene before anything gets out of control..

"Should we stop them?" he asked.

"Yes, yes we should," Noi replied.

And that's what they did.
+++++

Nutella pizza is aight. Ate some at my friend's pizza birthday party. I honestly wanted to write more, but I didn't have any other ideas or arguments left. ;W;

------

Asch x Ava
Winter love
Future queen

Noi)
Imaginary friend.

Ava)
Pity.
Not so alone anymore.

Devon x Andrew + Ava
Parents-daughter day.
You will and forever will be our pumpkin.