Kiibo X dancer Reader ♡part 1♡

Requested by Angaharaheart I'm sorry if this sucks :,(

{Y/N's POV}

It has been 2 days since this killing game started. Luckily no one has died yet but I'm still too scared to talk to everybody in fear that they might Kill me when I'm not looking. But I can't just hide away forever so today I have decided that I'm going to talk to some people and get to know them. Might as well if I'm going to be stuck here forever the first person I have decided to talk to is the ultimate robot, kiibo. I guess the reason I want to talk to kiibo first is he seems like he couldn't harm a fly. I've also seen him talk to the others and he seems very nice to them so why not try being friends with somebody who is nice. I was thinking about all this the morning announcement went off which was telling us to get out of our rooms and start the day. So I got ready and went into the cafeteria (idfk im trying here) I saw everybody sitting down I'm talking to each other, I looked around to see if I can find Kiibo and saw him sitting next to Miu. Miu was talking to Kiibo and Kiibo just sat there and listened to her. I took a deep breath and walked over and sat next to Kiibo "hello" i said trying to get his attention. He looked at me " oh! Hello there. Im K1-B0 the ultimate robot, but you can just call me Kiibo" he said with a smile on his face which made me blush a little "its nice to meet you Kiibo, Im (Y/N) (L/N) the Ultimate Dancer" after that we started talking for what felt like only a few minutes. But our conversation was split up by the nighttime announcement playing. Did We really talkin for that? Geez " I didn't know we were talking for that long" he said with a confused face "yeah... I really enjoyed hanging out with you today. I'm being completely honest I was kind of scared about this whole killing game thing so much so that I felt like just locking myself in my room..." I said looking down in embarrassment " I completely understand. This is a scary situation especially not knowing what could happen next. But we just have to hope that nothing bad will happen!" He looked very confident with his claim she made me believe that what he was saying was true even though there was so much doubt in me before "hehe... well I guess we should go before we get in trouble" i said sitting up from my seat "good night kiibo!" "good night (Y/N)!
________________________________

This one is long I'll make a part two later on. I know this isn't really a kiibo x dancer Reader but part 2 will definitely involve the dancer part I swear. Also this sucked but oh well it's my first time writing a one shot. I hope you enjoyed and bye!💜💜💜