Kiibo x dancer Reader ♡part 2♡

{No POV/or me the author/}

The next day (Y/N) got up with a smile on her face. She never thought she would be this happy knowing the circumstance she's in. But the little robot boy made her very happy and excited to see him again. See got dressed and went to the cafeteria(idk what to call it T-T) on her way thought she saw Kiibo walking to the cafeteria as well. "Hey Kiibo!" She said getting the robots attention "oh hello (Y/N)" he said with a smile. you continue to walk down the hall together when all of a sudden he had a question for you "(Y/N) do think you can show me how to dance" you didn't know what to say. You have never taught a robot how to dance before let alone showed anybody how. But why not try? "Of course i will! But im going to weren't you that I've never taught anybody how to dance before so i might not be that good at it" " thats fine to me. I just want to learn how" the robot said "well come on!" (Y/N) then proceeded to grab his and then start walking towards her room "o-ok".

{(Y/N)'s POV}

When we got to my room I told him to watch me dance so can see what it's like before we " now remember that I have been practicing for years and it will take a while to learn so just be patient with yourself" "I understand" "good"

{Kiibos POV}

When (Y/N) started to dance i felt something. It reminded me of the feeling I felt when I laid my eyes on her for the first time. I know I was made to feel human emotions but I still can't quite put my finger on this one. That I asked Miu and she said it sounds like 'love' i had no idea what love is but you told me I would learn on my own. But watching the way (Y/N) dances makes me think I understand a bit more. After she was done i clapped my hands not knowing i was blushing a lot "Kiibo are you ok"she sounded concerned "W-what do you mean?" " your face is red!" She said putting her hand on my face which only made me blush more "i-i'm fine!" "ok if you say so" she sounded so concerned but she took her hand off my face and just looked at me《she's so beautiful》 I thought to myself while looking at her "(Y/N)? Do you know what love is?" She blushed and looked away "a little..." "can you tell me?" She was hesitant for a moment but then nodded her head "sure"
"its when you care about someone a lot. They make you feel like no matter what you can get through anything as long as you're with... and whatever you see them you start to feel all tingly inside. Not a bad kind of tingly...but a good kind..." and without thinking i put my arms around (Y/N)'s waist pulling her close and pressed my metal lips against hers.

{Third person or authors POV}

(Y/N) seemed surprised by the robots sudden action but quietly gave into the kiss. The kiss lasted for at least a minute
before (Y/N) pulled away to catch her breath. In that moment they both realized what they just did and started to blush "i-i'm s-so sorry (Y-Y/N) i didn't-" but before the boy could finish his sentence he felt the soft lips of the girl in front of him. He was surprised but wanted to kiss her again so he kissed back. The kiss lasted for 3 minutes before both pulled away "K-kiibo.." he looked at (Y/N) "I-I love y-you..." " the robot blushed again

"I love you too..."

===========================

Thank God I finally got the done! Sorry it took so long I've just been kind of busy lately I didn't have the time to finish but I've finally finished. Don't forget if you want to request anything I won't judge you just request in the comments I will get to it as soon as I can!
Bye! 💜💜💜