Back To Normalcy or whatever is near it

Akabane's wrist recovers and Nakamura smiles again. Even though the usual mirth isn't back just yet, Asano is, not like he will ever admit it, glad. Seeing the two Class E students so out of character for over a month wasn't something he'd like to experience again.

He'd rather they annoy the class until Asano breaks a pen or two than have them unnaturally quiet and sad.

After all, as a ruler, he has to consider all his subjects' health and wellbeing- physical, mental and emotional.

But at least, he had entered the classroom Monday morning and almost yelped out loud when a bomb (it was a balloon and the class was especially quiet) went off, jumping back on instinct, avoiding the water balloon that splattered against the door.

"Ehh, Asano-kun," That annoying drawl he hates so much is back again, his nerves instantly firing up, "Was that a flinch I heard? From the invincible Asano?"

"Akabane," If Akabane can throw balloon bombs and give him a high blood pressure on a Monday morning, Asano isn't holding back, "You-" he sighs, pinches his nose, and lets out a deep ever-suffering breath, "Clean that up. Kiyomoto sensei will be here in fifteen minutes. His eyes search out Nakamura who is nochalantly chatting up with Kevin, an exchange student from Canada as if a fucking water bomb didn't attack the classroom door on a Monday morning. "And Nakamura," he calls, putting his best student president voice (he isn't one anymore, at least, not yet) "Go with your dear friend to make sure he doesn't cause another ruckus, I believe I can trust you with so much."

Nakamura snorts, rolling his eyes, "Just ban strawberry milk from around school and he will be on his knees in front of you."

Completely unrelated to the subject, but Asano's brows raise themselves as he tucks that information away for later, "Oh?"

"Oh please, I am not even that obsessed," Akabane growls, wide eyed.

"Oh please," Nakamura drawls, grinning, "You got mad and wrote to the local council in Hawaii when we couldn't find strawberry milk for you. Koro-sensei had to sacrifice twelve of his tentacles just to stop you from torturing poor shopkeepers."

"It was once!" Akabane turns red, "And I didn't have any form of strawberries for over a month because that stupid octopus decided I need to get a life."

"Exactly? You don't see me banging on bakery doors when they don't have my favourite donuts or cakes do you?" Nakamura grins, "You are obsessed with strawberry milk, just accept it."

Akabane rolls his eyes, huffing out a 'fuck you' as Nakamura cackles behind.

Asano glares at the back of Akabane's head as he cleans up the mess, assassinating the red haired boy in his head in many creative ways.

When all's done and dusted, Akabane marches to Nakamura's desk, huffs something, to which Nakamura replies with equal fervour, Akabane letting out another wounded growl as me marches to his desk and plops down.

Amused, the class watches the two interact, sniggering when Nakamura defeats the great Akabane and Asano would  be lying if he said he took no pleasure in the way Akabane turned complete red-almost same shade as his hair.

Asano takes his seat, watching with amusement as Nakamura continues teasing the other male, Akabane glaring daggers at the other while she pointedly disregards his annoyance.

It feels good to have Akabane on the other end of the dagger and honestly, if he had a chance to return this great opportunity Nakamura had bestowed upon him and his fellow classmates, Asano would do it without question.

Honestly, not marching in his dad's office after the fifteenth prank the devil duo pulled and demanding a class transfer was the best decision Asano had made in a while.

Even better, he thinks observing the two, they are back to their bantering, annoying selves again and for once Asano is willing to have a headache if it means that this two would get over that weird-month long-depressed phrase caused by whatever.