Daughters Of The Ather Beasts Vs. Monsters Of Raw Ather Pt. 3

Here's the next part, enjoy.

Topaz was walking through a music shop, she was looking for a new guitar pick cause her last one was melted by Rose's sleep fires, she was about to pick up a pick to look at it until an ear-piercing screech followed by a strong gust of wind. The building collapsed and Topaz vanished then reappeared on the outside of the building.

Topaz: Maaannn... There was a really good pick in there too. Okay, Who The F*ck?!

Suddenly a portal opened beside Topaz showing Lan.

Lan: Topaz, Language.

Topaz: Sorry. Whomst The F*ck?!

The portal closed and someone approached her, it was a large muscular woman, her skin was a hazle color, she was covered head to toe in brown fur with two slash-like patches of purple fur on both shoulders and light brown fur underbelly,  she also had pointed ears, bull horns, two fangs on the top of her mouth, one fang on the bottom of her teeth, a black nose, a long tail, long brown hair, black nails, red sclera, red-ish violet irises, light brown paws with black claws and black paw pads. She wore a black one piece-like suit with a skull on the front and back.

 She wore a black one piece-like suit with a skull on the front and back

Topaz: If I'm not mistaken, your Luna, I'm confused. Are you hot, a thot, or a not?

'Luna' roared and then charged at Topaz, who simply cracked her neck.

Topaz suddenly let off electricity, then leaped over Luna but Luna suddenly released a powerful gust of wind and spun around facing Topaz, then she swung at her only for Topaz to dodge then kick her in the face.

Topaz: You got power but can you keep up?

Topaz continued to dodge and move away from Luna's attacks, then the Loud monster inhaled deeply, then emitted a sound of a high amplitude from her mouth, sending Topaz flying. They were now standing in a park, Luna roared then wind surrounded her hands and she launched air blasts that then split into multiple fragments. Topaz dashed around and dodged the attacks.

Topaz: Coming at ya!

Topaz slides into Luna and blasted her with an electricity blast, sending her into through a few trees, then Luna leaps at Topaz and tries to punch her but Topaz leaps over her and kicks Luna in the face then grapples Hulk and throws her over her shoulder Luna jumps up and uppercuts Topaz then punches her in the chest, but suddenly Luna was electrocuted then Topaz then engulfed herself in a bolt of lightning and ramming into Luna. Luna stopped herself then looked at Topaz, but she was gone, suddenly electricity formed behind her and Topaz appeared behind Luna.

Topaz Over Here!

Topaz kicked Luna in the back of the head and then teleports away before Luna could strike back then reappearing to kick her in the face, Luna then elbows Topaz then wraps her elephantine arms around her waist, then She charges into a boulder with a gust of wind pushing her forward, then when she was mid-way through the rock, Topaz retaliates by creating an electrical explosion, resulting in creating a large crater. Topaz reappeared inside while Luna blew away the rocks covering her with a single shout.