Meeting My Future Self

An: From now on I'm gonna try a Slightly different form of writing. Just warning yah.

Also don't mind the grammar for the first half of the chapter I was tired and half dead when I wrote it.

Flash back

'Thinking'

"Talking"

*Action*

~Five weeks after gaining power of portals ~ Savanna desert ~

Normally the desert was calm, deserted, and quiet.

However today wasn't a normal day.

Currently our protagonist is sitting in a meditation position eyes closed in concentration and shirtless, showing his athletic build to the world.

Suddenly four portals appeared around him, which were the colors of red, blue, brown, and white.

Breathing in deeply Demetrius motioned his left pointer finger upwards.

Not even the second later a pillar of lava sprouted out of the red portal, then water bursted fron the blue one, stone flew from the brown one, and a gust of wind flowed from the white one.

However Demetrius wasn't even fazed by this, in fact he was grinning.

Demetrius:" Let's take this up a notch"

With a wave of a hand Demetrius cut off the portals causing the flow of the elements to stop and the remaining left over to fall to the ground, except for the lava he caught that with a portal.

Getting in a kneeling position Demetrius put his left hand on the ground, and began to concentrate.

After a few minutes of kneeling Demetrius smiled and proceeded to look up to see a absolutely massive black portal hovering well over 20,000ft above him.

Gazing at the sight before him demetrius smirked before saying two words any true naruto fan should recognize.

Demetrius: "Planetary Destruction" 

The portal in response to that command spit out a mountain, but not just any mountain.

It was Mount Everest.

The hulking mountain came hurdling downwards casting a large shadow over Demetrius.

But then just as it came it left.

In an instant the whole mountain was swallowed by another large portal and put back were it belonged.

Seeing this sight Demetrius couldn't help but laugh.

He had summoned a fucking mountain! But not only that he had never even been to mount Everest.

This meant that he didn't need to be familiar with a place/object to teloport to it or it to him. All he had to do was command his portal to bring mount Everest to him and tell it where, how high, etc

Taking a moment to think Demetrius suddenly got an idea.

After putting his hand out as if he were to grab something a small black portal appeared in his hand before going away leaving a piece of paper behind.

Demetrius:*grins* "This is fucking broken,but I love it!"

Now you maybe wondering what caused him to say that.

Well the paper it's self held information on a secret project to create A serum which makes super humans.

Also did I mention this was from Area 51?