chapter 2

Y/N's pov

I internally screamed,"OMG IT'S LISA, MY BIAS, FROM BLACKPINK!!"I turned to yuki and smiled widely."Yuki it's my bias from blackpink,Lisa she's so cool and awesome." Yuki narrowed her hazel eyes at me and replied,"I don't see what's so great about her."I glared at her,

"What did you say" I said while giving her 'the look'."NOTHING" she yelled,averting her eyes knowing the look on my face telling her to repeat what she said if she dared.I turned my focus back towards lisa, she had on a black mini skirt that matched perfectly with her black and pink striped blouse with a simple flat black shoes. Her hair was done in a ponytail with her bangs perfectly cut above her eye brows. She had on light makeup and a light pink shade for her lipstick. Her flawless pale skin made her look even more amazing. While I was in my trance, admiring her I didn't even realize she that was walking towards me. "Hey, what are you people doing here? Oh! Did Jennie set you guys up to this?I told her no more paparazzi's!"she said staring at the both of us"Oh no! I didn't mean to barge in like that.I didn't know anyone was in here! My unnie and I got lost on our way to our apartment when suddenly it started to rain. We got lost with no where to go an we came in here for shelter."I said holding my hand up in defense."Oh okay come in then sorry for assuming that you guys are working with the paparazzi."lisa said with a coming hand gesture. Then a blonde haired girl came out with a really short, shorts and a crop top."Hey lisa have you seen my plushie, oh I didn't see you guys there","What's your name , mines rose."

"I'm yuki and this is (y/n)" my best friend said really confident while I was there frozen. Lisa brought back cookies and we ate them while Rose was back on the hunt for her missing plushie. While finishing the last of our cookies we heard rose yell "Jennie!! I swear to god if you have my plushie I'm gonna cut your hair" soon after we saw Jennie stepping into the room with a pink and blue plushie in her hands with a wide smirk "looking for this?"she said her smirk turning into a grin. I was so shocked to see Jennie standing there she was my second favorite in blackpink,(a/n: actually I can't choose a second favorite in blackpink)I was even more shocked to see rose leap from where she was and tackled Jennie to the ground. Jennie was there laughing the entire time while Rose tried to take the plushie from her hands.

I was laughing my ass of seeing the childish behavior from the both of them. Rose was standing there with a pout on her face seeing that Jennie wouldn't give her back her plushie "Jennie that's enough give rose back her plushie" I heard Lisa say standing beside me."Aw! But I was having fun messing with her"jennie cooed handing the plushie back to rose. Yuki stood beside me giggling at how childish rose looked. Jennie then started walking towards us,"hey lisa you just ruined the-oh her, I didn't see you there"she said turning her attention form lisa to me and yuki,"hi"was all I managed to say before lisa interrupted us "they're just here to get out of the rain"she said looking at the three of us.I was surprised to hear lisa talking with dominance in her voice glaring at Jennie. Jennie was going to say something but Lisa stopped her from starting a conversation. I looked at her and our eyes met for a split second while she was passing by to go to the couch I then looked away quickly. My cheeks turned into a faint shade of pink and I desperately tried to hide it (the first spark😄) lisa was mentally smirking seeing the faint pink hue on (y/n's) cheeks.

Jennie then spoke while skipping through tv shows to watch"jisoo will you come with me grocery shopping". "Yeah sure" jisoo said appearing out of no where I didn't even know where jisoo came from but I also didn't care because I was surprised that blackpink my favorite girl group was standing before me. Jisoo then approached us and said"Hi my name is jisoo" I then replied by saying "Hi I my name is-" before I managed to finish my sentence jisoo cut me of saying"-(y/n) and your friend over there is yuki." "How do you know our names yuki said with venom laced in her voice. Jisoo then glared at her. "Now that the introductions are clear tell us a little bit more about yourselves."lisa said stopping the glaring match between yuki and jisoo before it could get any worse.

(Sorry the chapter was short)

(Do you want it to be a harem book and sorry for not updating oh and if you got confused this is like blackpink's hiding place when they get free time to avoid paparazzi's and sasengs it also looks abandoned on the outside and that's why yuki and (y/n) thought it was abandoned)

A/n: don't forget to vote