chapter 3

A/n: I was one of the first people to watch twice feel special mv as I woke up I saw a notification and when I finished watching it I was surprised to see reactions to it
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov

Lisa sat down beside Jennie who was watching 'loud house' "So, yuki you look athletic can you run"lisa asked "yeah out of the two of us I am more athletic but (y/n) can dance, and we help each other out so it's a win-win"lisa nodded and continued watching with Jennie suddenly rose got a call and ran upstairs after saying she will meet the unknown person in 10 minutes. We all shrugged it of but I think jisoo seems to know something because her facial expression changed but I didn't push it. I mean it's not my place to but into their personal lives

The next day

Yuki and I told them about wanting to become idols. Blackpink said that we didn't have to worry too much and if we still feel bad they would talk to the CEO of YG

A couple of minutes later

Lisa and jisoo invited us to the usual girly thing......yes you guessed it shopping *a/n:the ones going to shopping are lisa, (y/n), yuki and jisoo*

At the mall*a/n: yuki and jisoo are somewhere else*

Lisa took up five expensive dresses and three pair's really expensive heels, I stood there awkwardly just looking because I don't even have quarter of the money required to buy any of these clothes, I mean pair of these shoes can pay my university school fee. "Aren't you buying anything thing" lisa said I just shaked my head looking down embarrassed. I felt inferior to her, she is so wealthy while I'm here with my poor self following her around ."What's your size"she asked searching for something "huh" "your size in clothing silly" I thought for a moment "small in blouse and dresses and size 8 in shoes" she clapped and squealed "We are the same size" my eyes widened at her statement "And that means..........lisa took a few steps closer while I took a the same back. My back bumped into a shelf and lisa leaned in my cheeks became a crimson dhade of red and my legs became numb. "We can have a slumber party!!" I just stared at her blankly "a slumber party?" "Mhm Mhm!!" She said nodding her head aggressively. "Well.....okay!" I said smiling. After we finished shopping we chose to go to the food court for lunch,*a/n: yuki met up with them on their way to the food court* "What would you like to eat?" Lisa asked. I took up the menu looking at the different meal and meal prices they practically gave me a heart attack, "I'll take anything that's below $20," I said placing the menu on the table neatly making it look like I haven't even touched it with its ridiculously high prices, 'I can't believe pasta costs TWO FRICKEN' HUNDRED DOLLARS I mean seriously. "You don't have to worry about the prices it's my treat, "I heard Lisa say. I then heard yuki gasp really loudly like she was holding her in breath for a long time, I then muffled my laugh knowing that she was thinking the exact same thing like me about why are their dishes so expensive.

We ordered our food and began eating. I ordered Korean spicy noodles so it took me a while to finish it, "Do you like spicy stuff ?" I heard lisa asking while eating a simple chicken salad munchin away. I looked up from my food with the noodles dangling from my mouth, lisa then chucked from the sight. "Yep" I responded swallowing the rest of my my food, "I really enjoy spicy food their my favori-"I was cut of half way through my sentence when lisa suddenly leaned forward and wiped of a bit of sauce away from the corner of my mouth with her thumb and licked it, I heard yuki gasp beside me because she was as shocked as I was. "Oh, there was just some sauce on your lips, so I thought I should just get it," she said. I quickly closed my mouth because it was slightly opened, then there was just an awkward silence between us.

Soon after I saw jisoo coming back with tons of shopping bags, mainly chanel and Gucci, 'I wonder why she loves those store's so much' I've also never been so happy to see someone,because I knew that she could break the awkward silence between us.

"Hey guys what are you having" jisoo said taking a seat beside lisa taking a bite from her salad. I smiled seeing Lisa give jisoo a death glare, jisoo then raised her hands as a sign of surrendering after Lisa gave her a smack on her head while she was trying to take another bite.yuki stood up laughing at them with her leftovers in her hand, "I'll be right back I'm just going to throw this away" she said walking away

Yuki's pov

As I was walking to the trash can, I heard giggles they sounded familiar so I turned my head to where it was coming from and I couldn't believe my eyes........ it was rose with a guy. 'I've seen him before I think he's from the group called BTS I think his name started with ji, Ah! I remember now jimin .
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: please don't forget to vote and sorry if it's terrible