Rider x Goggles

It all started with a tournament. The Cora Cora cup to be precise. Who would've thought that Rider, one of the meanest inklings at the time, would've become friends with Goggles, a inkling who's and idiot, but also mean well?

Before the first battle of the tournament, they would never be friends in any other situation. If Goggles hadn't beat him in the first match, they would never have any kind of friendly relationship.

But he did beat Rider.

And now they are friends.

Rider has helped Goggles train, more than even he expected. Rider tends to hang around blue team, mostly as a mentor. As more time passed, and more training sessions were held, Goggles fell in love with Rider.

Though, sadly he never thought that Rider ever felt the same. It was obvious to him and h everyone in Inkopolis that Rider despises him, due to how Rider crushes him with his roller, beats him up when Goggles upsets him, and how Goggles pantsed him all the time.

Despite this obvious fact, Goggles could never get over his feelings. He could never get over how he thought Rider was so cool, how he was so strong, and how he thought how handsome Rider is.

Goggles did everything to try and forget his feelings about Rider, but no matter what he tried, or how hard he tried, he could never get over Rider.

Rider, also over time, developed feeling for Goggles. He loved how Goggles could be so adorable, how he tries hard to improve, and how he easily makes friends.

He never knew Goggles felt the same way, he always thought Goggles could do better than a guy like him, a guy that crushes the man he loves with his roller, a guy that beats him up whenever the man he loves upsets him, and how he kicks the man he loves whenever he pantses him.

He always thought Goggles deserved better than him.

He always told himself, Goggles needs better, and therefore he needs to get rid of his feelings, but whatever he tried, how hard he tried, he could never get rid of his feelings for Goggles. He could never get over how adorable and hard working Goggles was.

But, he always thought that Goggles deserved better than him, he always thought that Goggles love needed to be for another person other than him.

Goggles was training with Rider again, this time at Sheldon's training place, and he couldn't stop staring at Rider and dozing off, even when Rider called him out at it.

"Goggles! You're dozing off again!" Rider scolded.

"Sorry Rider!"

"Why are you staring at me anyways?" Rider said.

"No reason!" Goggles said, trying to not act nervous.

"Anyways, try splatting the dummies in a row again."

They were training with a regular splatter-scope, a weapon Goggles is not so good with. He wasn't really good at precise aiming, so Rider wanted to help him aim better to improve how he splats enemies and inks up turf. At first he could only splat the slowest moving dummy, but he gradually progressed with the splatter-scope.

Goggles splatted the dummy's swiftly, and in a row.

"I-I did it!" Goggles said, he was squidpartying afterwards.

"Cute" Rider thought.

"Ok Goggles, let's go and try your new skills out on Moray Towers, 1v1 me. This time I'll be using the carbon roller, and to make it easier for you, you'll be using the E-liter 4K scope."