S4 x Shy! X Rank! Reader

You were always considered the shy and sweet, but strong type. With your team, who wouldn't call you strong? Your team was the very best, and their skills matched Vintages, Maybe their even stronger.

You were considered the sweet one in your team. You even wielded the Tenta Sorella Brella just to protect your teammates more. (Sorry I chose your weapon for this one, I'll try to not do it often in other oneshots.) Well, you were the only sweet one in your team because-

Your team is a bunch of jerks. All of them bullied other people behind your back. You were totally oblivious to this, you always believed your team were always so kind to others.

How naive you were.

You also had a few admirers from afar. Some actually talked to you, but you never became more than friends with them due to your shy personality. But, you had specifically 4 admirers.

All wanting to meet you.

All wanting to warn you.

They all wanted to say what was happening behind closed doors, what was happening behind your back. But, you would never believe any of the accusations about your team being jerks to others. You would always call people out on that, and none of your 4 admirers want to get on your bad side.

Your 4 admirers admired your skills, how you easily could take down enemies, and how sweet and shy you are.

After another day of your team being jerks to others, they had finally had enough and made a plan to go talk to you. The pink one first.

You were walking out of the tower to take a break from battling, your team had went in separate directions from you, which left you all alone.

Perfect, to the pink one it looked like a perfect time to meet you.

"Hey~!" He said.

"Oh, hi" you said in your usual soft and quiet voice.

"What is a beautiful/ handsome squiddo/octo like you doing all alone?"

"M-my team and I just wanted to take a break from battling for a while..." you said, flustered from the compliment.

"Ok then, would you give me the honor of joining a handsome/beautiful inkling/octoling like you?" He said in a flirty tone.

"Um, ok." You really just wanted to say no, since you're not good at talking to other people, but you didn't want to be considered rude.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Aloha, one of the S4. I already know who you are, you're(y/n). And I gotta say, your skills are pretty fresh."

"Really? Thanks."

You went into Flo's shop, Aloha accompanying you. After looking around, you found (Favorite Headgear).

"Wow, it's got (Favorite Ability) too." You said in awe.

"Oh, like it?" Aloha said.

"Yeah."

"I can pay for it, y'know?"

"Really? But I don't want you to waste your money. I also have lots of it from winning so many battles..."

"Well, I also have lots of it too. And I don't mind really." Aloha said.

You sighed. "Ok then."

Aloha payed for it, and you wore it immediately.

"Thanks Aloha, really."