Nine

(I'm back after like... 2 weeks? Idk but I realized that like almost every writer that I know that writes Fresh fanfic has taken a break or is just really busy with school or other stuff but anyways I'm here and that's what matters 😊 jkjkjk😂🥒)
I woke up the next day to find myself in a strayers bed?! But then soon after I remembered that I must have fallen asleep at Harley's place. I instantly looked for my phone to text my mom just in case she was still worried. I went to our messages and saw...
Mom: Y/N where are you
Mom: please answer I'm really worried
Mom: I've called like at least 100 times already
Mom: ooooooh you're so in trouble if you don't answer missy
Y/N: hey mrs.(last name) I'm Harley I don't know if you know who I am but Y/N is currently sleeping. I hope it's not much of a bother but do not worry I'll be sleeping in the living room and she can stay in my bed.
Mom: oh thank god
Mom: please make sure she gets home safely tomorrow
Y/N: yea no problem
Mom: thank you so much
I called my mom just to let her know that I'm sorry for not answering, it's not my fault I'm such a heavy sleeper. A literal party can be going on and I'll still be able to fall asleep and not be bothered.
I went to the living room and checked if Harley was awake yet and he wasn't. I went over to see him and he looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him so I just looked around his kitchen to see if I can find anything to make. I surprisingly found pancake mix and decided to make pancakes. I was almost finished with them when Harley finally woke up.
Harley: Y/N?
Y/N: yes?
Harley: what are you doing?
Y/N: what does it look like I'm doing😂
Harley: breakfast?
Y/N: correct!! Congrats you're the winner!
I saw Harley roll his eyes at my sarcasm.
Y/N: hurry get dressed or whatever you do in the morning I'm almost done
Harley: geez ok I'm going
When I finished I didn't even bother waiting for him because I was hungry. Harley didn't take long and soon came and joined me at the table.
Y/N: um thanks for letting me stay over and not waking me up
Harley: yea no problem, I saw that you couldn't even hear your mom calling so I didn't bother waking you up
Y/N: yea I'm a very heavy sleeper
Harley: I noticed
We both laughed and just looked at each other without saying anything. There was just silence. Nothing but silence. It wasn't awkward or anything. I guess we both just got pretty comfortable with each other. I started leaning in and then he did as well. But for some reason I got up.
Y/N: I- I should probably get going
Harley: um ok yea
He walked me to his door.
Y/N: um I had fun hanging with you
Harley: yea me too
I could tell that he looked embarrassed and nervous. I was definitely so embarrassed.
I hugged him and said bye.
I called my mother to come pick me as soon as possible, I wanted her advice, help, anything pretty much to help me with whatever is going on with me and Harley.
It didn't take her long to come and pick me up. As soon as I got in the car I told her everything. She said that I shouldn't think about too much and just let it play out and see what happens.
When I got home, I changed my clothes and then went shopping with my mom because we're planning on spending thanksgiving with everyone from click. We spent the whole day shopping. We got our stuff along with other unnecessary items. I found a black dress and my mom got a red dress.

(Mothers dress)

(Mothers dress)

(Y/N's dress)When we got home it was already pretty late

(Y/N's dress)
When we got home it was already pretty late. We decided to fall asleep early because tomorrow was thanksgiving. I could barely fall asleep because I kept on thinking about Harley. I couldn't wait to see him but then again I didn't really want to because of what happened today. I read about this thing that when you're thinking about someone while trying to fall asleep it's most likely that they're thinking about you to. So then it started to make me wonder if he was thinking of me. I wonder what he thought about what happened. I just kept on wondering and thinking but then eventually I managed to fall asleep and get plenty of it.
-
- -
- - -
Word count: 754
(What's up guys yes! I know this is pretty short but it's something right?😂 anyways thanks for reading!! Remember to comment any ideas or anything you want I won't mind. And if you want to support your girl don't forget to vote or not I also don't mind😂 byeeeee)