Tota and his group of friends fighting his grandfather Negi Springfield and his group until there was a portal summon on the side of the battlefield. Everyone on the battlefield stop fighting and watch what was coming out instand but what shock them was that there was childrens coming out of the portal.

The group of childrens just stood there and looked around to see where the hell they were, until one of the childrens looked at Tota and his friends confused what going on. " guys where are we?" ask the girl with black and Raven hair, the boy with the black hair spoke " I think we're in a battlefield but I would like to know what the hell is happening here?" he said, Tota and his grandfather Negi just looked at the girl with black and Raven hair but with red tips on it. The girl that both Negi and Tota looked at turn around and spoke " I think we're lost guys" she said and her sliblings looking at her.

"What did you say !" sreamed the Raven hair boy looking at her like she was joking about it but if you look closely she Serious, " mom going to kill us when we get back" the boy with the Raven hair said, well the others were face deadpan at the mention of they mom killing them for doing something that they weren't allowed to do.

Negi group just looked at the girl with Raven, black and red tips hair girl when she was looking around the place until she looked at them, one of the members went up to them and was about to pick her up but her brothers turn and pick her up and ran for it. " get them don't let them escape!" Negi shout out loud, Tota,kuromaru and the others ran after the kids that was running away until the boy that was holding the other girl was sreaming at him "put me down! Daichi-nii you better put me down right now!" the boy name Daichi wasn't listening to his sister and just continue to run away from Negi group and Tota group as well.

Daichi pov
Geez why won't they leave us. Anyways my name is Daichi Tokisaka Konoe and I have a twin brother and two sisters, the one that I'm holding is my youngest sister her name is Kurota Tokisaka Konoe, my twin brother name is Chidai Tokisaka Konoe and my other younger sister is kasumi Tokisaka Konoe. We are the son's and daughters of Tota Konoe and kuromaru Tokisaka but right now they don't know because we're from the future so yeah. Well running away from our parents I turned to see why kurota is quiet all of a sudden and right there I regret it because she was staring at our great great grandfather who is running after us then I heared kurota sreaming " Daichi-nii run faster before grandpa caught us!" she said looking at me, " well more like you kurota cause we sawed grandpa looking at you the most" Chidai said next to me well he said that kurota looked at him like he was joking but no he isn't joking, sometimes it hard to get my twin serious but there is only one person who can get him serious and it our youngest sister, she the only one who can plus she strong like our grandpa and dad that why she looks so much like grandpa.

When I looked behind me I saw that one of our grandpa friends are not that but I don't know which one is it though, kurota looked around to see where the other member is as well but she couldn't find the one that just disappear from until she used her powers to sens that one member but when she did she sreamed at me "Daichi-nii jump now!" so I jump and out of nowhere she summon a rifle, she shot at my shadow which I wonder why until we saw a guy coming out the shadow with a wound on his shoulder, I know him his name is Xingzi chao one of grandpas teammate well I'm lucky that I have a sister who good at sensing people even if they're in the shadow.